Chapter 5 – Last Chance Gone… Thankfully, You’re Still Here.

Is It Possible To Love Two Instead Of One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After waking up from her not-so-sweet dream, Jiyeon prepared herself for school once again. While walking to school, she thought of how she should approach Myungsoo again. This will be the last chance she is giving him. Even though she knows it won’t come true, she just has to try it before she truly gives up her crush.

After settling down at her seat and the attendance taking from Miss Lee, Myungsoo enters the room arrogantly just like the day before. And because of his smug entrance, almost every girl in the class is squealing now, except for that one person - Jiyeon - of course. She looks up and focuses her eyes on Myungsoo, hoping that she will receive some reaction from him. Unfortunately, he walks down the aisle to his seat without looking at Jiyeon’s direction even for a second, as expected.

During lunch, Jaejoong went to find Jiyeon again. Of course, one of his wish on the long wish-list about Jiyeon was to have a peaceful lunch with her in school, every day. They are back at the garden again as they prefer chilling out at some peaceful and quiet place. Jiyeon then begins to speak up her mind about the last chance she thought of giving Myungsoo before really letting him go for real.

“Jae-oppa, I was thinking of giving myself last chance to get Myungie-oppa back. I know the chance that he will return will be almost zero but I just wanna give it a try. What do you think?”

He thinks that it might be a good idea too since he always wanted to find his sweet brother back. After nodding his head in agreement, he moves his lips, “Okay, yeon-ah. But don’t put high hopes on it, okay? Hmmm… Do you need help in it?”

 “Yes yes!! I was thinking of bringing Jaesoo to your house tonight. Maybe after seeing the dog you two gave me, he might remember our childhood times? And also, me…” She finished her sentence by whispering her last three words softly. The walk to school in the morning made her came up with such idea. She really hopes that Jaesoo might ring a bell in his head instead. Otherwise, she really has to forget him thoroughly.

“Alright then, how could I say no to my favourite dongsaeng! After school go home and get yourself prepared and bring Jaesoo over for dinner alright? You can meet my parents as well.” Jaejoong ends it off with a wide grin on his face. He's happy because he’s helping Myungsoo but a bigger part of him is happy that he could see Jiyeon again, tonight.

School ended long ago and the sky became dark soon after. Jiyeon was carrying Jaesoo with her arms at her doorstep already. “Mom!!! I’m going off with Jaesoo now!”

“Okay dear~ Have fun at the Kims house alright!” Her mom shouted back from the kitchen.

She was humming a happy tune walking Jaesoo down the street to the Kims house. Upon reaching the Kims house, she can see Jaejoong’s side view from afar, leaning at the front gate in front of his house.

“Jae-oppa!!!!!!” She shouted into Jaejoong’s direction and waves her right hand highly up in the air. Jaejoong looks up upon hearing her sweet voice calling his name. Almost immediately, he put up his famous grin and welco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter