Chapter 2 – Jaesoo-ah, Where Are You!?

Is It Possible To Love Two Instead Of One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Yeon-ah, I’m back. We’re back… Do you still remember your oppas? I hope you didn’t move house all these years. I will find you no matter what, my beloved.*

*Ahhhh~ Korea~ I’m back now. Do you miss me? I heard from America that the plastic women here are much prettier. It’s time to have fun!*

Ten long tiring and slow years had passed since Jiyeon last saw the two brothers. She tried to make some friends in schools but she just couldn’t blend into them. What her schoolmates like and dream is different from hers. She did not really think deeply into what she wants to do in the future, yet. That’s because just for now, her motto is: ‘To be able to live for tomorrow is enough for me.’

Thus, as the years go by, she gave her best in her studies instead of trying hard to make new friends. Although somewhere deep in her heart, there’s a tiny little space which hopes that she get to see her two favourite oppas again.

Putting those sad thoughts aside, she gazed at her neatly ironed school uniform which is hanging on her wardrobe.*Its Friday already, time flies too fast!* Just three more days and it will be another new start for her. Thanks to her hardworking attitude, she got herself a scholarship into a famous college just at the corner, straight down the lane of her street. 

“Jiyeon~ It’s time for breakfast! Come down now~” Jiyeon’s mommy shouted just to get her attention from the kitchen. Her mommy decided to look after Jiyeon instead of working and neglecting her like what she did in the past. So for now, her daddy is the only breadwinner of the family.

“Okay mom! I’m coming down now!” She fixed her eyes on the uniform one last time before heading down for breakfast.

“Jaesoo-ah~ Jaesoo-ah~~ Where are you?? You should eat now…” After devouring her delicious breakfast, she began to look for Jaesoo as it is the time for him to eat as well. However, after searching around the house for another 10 minutes, Jaesoo was nowhere to be found! Jiyeon then notices the back door was slightly opened.

Jiyeon became frightened immediately as this is the first time she lost her Jaesoo. Her mommy comes into the back yard to find her sitting down restlessly on the ground with a teary face. “What happened??? Jiyeon-ah, Talk to me!!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter