final

hello teacher

Hello teacher final chapter ~ :)

 

 

“it’s my favorite café . I use to go here sometimes with my friends” yunho say with a wide smile to jaejoong. Sure he usually feel happy if he come to this café. But with jaejoong on his side now it’ll become more interesting.

 

Jaejoong and yunho is in a café that yunho like. It so cozy with creamy as the main color there make yunho feel so warm every time he goes there. He sit on his usual place with jaejoong in front of him. someone come to them no longer after that. A menu on his hand.

 

“good evening . may I get your order sir ,ma’am ?” the guy say politely to yunho and jaejoong. He is handsome with his brown curly hair and pointed nose. Jaejoong think maybe he is the reason why this café has many girls costumer.

“no need to be that polite kyu” yunho chuckle to the guy. He kind of know him well. They are on the same school when they were on high school anyway.

“hehe . it’s habit hyung . by the way who is this pretty guy ? . your new boyfriend ?” the kyuhyun guy smile evilly innocently to yunjae couple. Jaejoong imeediately turn to yunho after kyuhyun finish his word. His doe eyes narrow in annoyed manner.

“new boyfriend ?”

“yah kyu . don’t something that can make he misunderstand it . aish you are so evil” yunho give a slight glare to kyuhyun while the said by just laughing to him.

“alright alright . I’m gonna send you your order then . like usual right ?”

“yeah” yunho simply say before kyuhyun turn on his heels to make yunjae order.

 

After kyuhyun disappear from his sight ,yunho turn to jaejoong who look slightly sulking. It’s amuse him to know the teacher is sulking like that.

 

“jaejoong-ah ~” yunho try to get the doe eye teacher’s attention.

“hm ?” answer jaejoong without looking to yunho at all.

“ you are jealous of what kyuhyun say earlier rite ?” yunho smirk inside his mind to see jaejoong’s panic face. The latter turn his head immediately to yunho. Eyes widened and mouth slightly agape.

“eh ? . n-no of course not”

“really ?” yunho look to jaejoong with –fake –disappoint on his face.

“uh ? . y-yes of course . why should I jealous to you” jaejoong laugh awkwardly to hide hid nervousness.

“huft . I think you like me . but look like I’m wrong . you don’t like me jaejoongie” yunho look like he gonna cry and jaejoong doesn’t has heart to see him like that.

“yunho” jaejoong want to call for yunho but the latter doesn’t care and keep babbling.

“you hate me jae . I know it now . why are so you so kind to me if you just broke my heart in the end . oh god it’s hurt to know” yunho say dramatically. His hand clutching his shirt on the chest area to add the effect. He is so good in acting. Maybe he can just be an artist.

 

“yun –“

“jaejoongie hate me . huhu”

“yah can you please listen to me first ?? . I don’t hate you yunho . I never hate you . you have to know if I like in the fact . a lot . got it ?!!”

“you like me . omo jaejoongie confess to me !” yunho say happily ,too happy until he say it out loud.

“congratulation ~~” jaejoong can hear everyone in the café say that to them. they look happy for yunjae too.  A blush crept on jaejoong face as he realize what he say to yunho.

 

“yunho” jaejoong pull on yunho’s shirt who busy smiling to the everyone who gave them congratulation. Yunho doesn’t answer jaejoong as he seem doesn’t hear him.

 

“yunho-ya”

 

Still no answer.

 

“yunnie-ya ~~” jaejoong pull yunho’s sleeve harder. His voice turn into whine as well.

 

This time jaejoong get yunho’s attention. The latter turn to him with wide eyes. He is kinda shock with the nickname jaejoong give to him.

 

“what did you call me ?”

“yunnie-ya” jaejoong’s face is really red now due to embarrassment. He really want to hide his red face somewhere.

“I never know if someone can call me that sweet” yunho grinning to jaejoong ,make the teacher blush harder.

“yunnie !” jaejoong hit yunho’s arms playfully.

“ara ara . what do you want sweetie ?” jaejoong smile to hear the nickname that yunho give for him. he like it.

“let’s go home . now ~”

“okay then . I’ll tell kyuhyun first” yunho say before goes to the café counter. Jaejoong just play with his finger while he wait for yunho to comeback. He feel uncomfortable with the stare he got from the other costumer there. Fortunately yunho back several minutes after with plastic bag on his hand.

 

“kkajja” yunho hold jaejoong’s hand and bring him outside the café. Jaejoong just smile all the way to yunho’s car. Yunho’s hand feel so warm on his. The latter’s bigger hand make he feel safe and comfortable.

 

“yunnie-ya ~”

“hmm ?”

“I love you ~~” jaejoong giggling childishly. A cute smile appear on his lips. Yunho just chuckle to see jaejoong like that. He never know before to this other side of jaejoong. One thing that he know is he always mesmerize with this teacher. Again. and again :))

 

 

END

 

 

I don’t want to make it longer ,so I end it here . I just want to remove it at first because this story has very few comments . I think no one like it . but then I got another and another subscribers . it make me realize if some of you still like it . and I decide to make this chapter for you :DD . it’s okay if you don’t comment on it before . I still feel  glad . thanks guys ^0^