2

hello teacher

 

Hello teacher ch 2

 

“hello jaejoong-ssi” yunho smile to the teacher who still in the class. He come to pick up his little brother again.

 

Jaejoong turn his head when he hear someone call him. A smile appear on his beautiful face as he see yunho stand beside the door.

 

“hello yunho-ssi ~” that sweet voice come out from jaejoong’s cherry lips.

‘my .. I wanna kiss those lips !’ yunho scream in his mind.

 

“yunnie hyuung ~” kibum’s voice suddenly interrupt yunho from his daydreaming. That little boy run to yunho and hug his stomach –because kibum still 5 years old. He look up to his hyung ,give him an innocent grin. Another little boy with dimple on his cheeks following behind him.

 

“hey bummie” yunho pat his brother’s head softly. He realize if there is another boy behind his brother –who look cute –with his angry face. Yunho lower himself so he’s on the eye level with his brother and talk in small voice so no one will hear.

“who is he bummie ?” yunho point to the boy with his eyes. Kibum smile cutely to yunho before let him go. He walk to the boy ,hug his hand. Yunho can see a small blush spread on his brother’s full cheeks.

 

“hyungie ~ . he is wonnie . he –he is –he …” kibum feel it so hard to say this to his brother. He bit his lips while look down to his shoes.

“what do you want to say bummie-yaa . hyung will hear it” yunho give his little brother an assuring smile.

 

Kibum lift his head to look at his brother. He see the assuring smile on yunho’s face ,it make him braver to say the truth.

 

“he is –he is my boyfriend hyungie” ugh kibum feel so shy after he say it. he immediately lower his head again. His face blushing bright red. Yunho who shock after hear what his brother said to him just blink his eyes.

“eh ?!” he say a little too loud as he never think his cute brother will have a boyfriend in his age.

 

“kekeke ~” yunho turn his head to jaejoong when he hear that beautiful boy laughing softly. His doe eyes make a crescent shape. Cute~

 

“wae seonsaengnim ?” siwon ask his teacher as he feel confuse why his teacher laughing like that.

 

Jaejoong try to smooth his laugh before talking. “so that is the reason why siwonnie always angry if saengnim close to bummie eh ? . you two are dating ~” jaejoong tease his students by giving them a wink. Make both of them blushing more. Siwon is jaejoong’s cousin. That’s why he close to him.

 

“ah . how about we go to saengnim house to celebrate it . saengnim have ice cream and saengnim will make chocolate cake for both of you too~”

“ne !” siwon and kibum say in unison to their teacher.

“you wanna go with us too yunho-ssi”

“eumm . ne . I’ll go with you”

 

So four of them go to jaejoong’s house. They make chocolate cake together there. Yunho who say his brother’s serious face can’t help but poke kibum’s nose with his chocolate cover finger.

 

“hyungie ~” kibum whine to his brother as he feel disturb. Jaejoong just giggling to see the moment between them while siwon just silent. He feel jealous to yunho. Aigoo.

 

They cut the cake into some pieces when its cook. Kibum and siwon keep eat the cake until they are full. They become sleepy before finally fall asleep in front of the tv. Yunjae just smile to see them. They bring them to jaejoong’s room before go outside to watch movie.

 

“thank you jaejoong-ssi . my brother look so happy today” yunho smile to the man beside him.

“it’s okay yunho-ah . and just call me jaejoong from now . arachi ?” jaejoong smile back to yunho.

“okay then”

 

They watch the movie in silent. No one of them wanna start the conversation and suddenly yunho feel his left shoulder become heavy. He turn his head to meet with jaejoong’s sleeping face. That flawless face. That cherry lips. That long eyelashes. Yunho’s hand move to jaejoong’s face unconsciously. He can feel jaejoong’s soft skin on his fingertips. He pull his hand away when jaejoong stir in his sleep. Fortunately for him jaejoong seem in his deep sleep.

 

Yunho still sit beside jaejoong until he feel thirsty. They just bring some snack before they watch the movie so yunho has to go the kitchen first. He look to jaejoong’s sleeping face. He doesn’t has heart to wake him up ,but he is so thirsty. Ugh.

 

“jaejoong-ah ireona . I wanna take a drink” yunho shake jaejoong hand slightly to wake him up. But instead of waking up ,jaejoong just mumble something and hug yunho’s arms.

“jae-ah . please wake up” yunho try to wake jaejoong up again. Jaejoong wake up from his sleep with a soft groan before back sleep to the couch. Yunho get up to take a drink as he’s free from jaejoong. When yunho back with a bottle of cold water in his hand ,he see his brother wake up already. Jaejoong and siwon too.

 

“hyungie ~” kibum lift his hands in the air as a sign if he want yunho to carry him. Yunho then put the bottle on the table before take his brother in his hands.

 

“we have to go now bummie . it’s almost dinner time already . mommy will looking for us”

“but bummie wanna here with wonnie hyungie ~”

“anio . bummie can play with wonnie tomorrow ne ?”

“hiks hiks . huwee T.T” yunho start to panic when his baby brother crying.

“sshh . uljima bummie-yaa”

 

Jaejoong who see kibum crying then go to them. Jaejoong take little kibum on his hand and sit back on the couch with siwon beside him.

 

“bummie-yaa . bummie have to go home with yunnie hyung . its late already”

“ne bummie . wonnie will play again with bummie tomorrow . how is it ?”

“promise ?”

“ne promise” siwon smile to kibum and he finally stop crying.

 

“hyungie~” kibum want his brother to take him again and so yunho did. He take kibum back on his arms.

“say good bye to jae saengim and wonnie bummie”

“bye saengnim~ . bye wonnie~” kibum wave his little hand to siwon and jaejoong.

“bye bummie ~” they say in unison.

 

Yunho smile to them once more before enter his car and drive it to home. Jaejoong keep smiling until yunho’s car disappear from his gaze. He doesn’t know why he feel happy with yunho around him. Do you know why ?

 

 

. . .

 

 

What did I think when I write it ? =.= . anyway gimme some responses please :)))