3

hello teacher

Hello teacher ch 3

 

 

Yunho run along his way to kibum’s class. He doesn’t care about the stares that he got from all of the people there –who’s most of them is the students’s mom. It’s not a weird stare. It’s a dreamy stare instead. Jung yunho. A handsome guy with that small face ,y body ,and tan skin ,who can look away from him when he is right in front of us ?. definitely not me :D

 

“kibum-ah” yunho call his brother once he arrive on the boy’s class. He go inside ,approaching his little brother who has that pale face with the little siwon beside him. kibum practically lean his head on siwon’s shoulder. His tiny mouth keep mumbling something that yunho can’t hear from his spot. Siwon’s hands are around kibum smaller body. Look like he want to make the sick boy more comfortable.

 

Yes kibum is sick. Jaejoong call him earlier. The latter told himif his little brother keep throwing up today on the school. look like the little jung is not in good condition today.

 

“hey yunho . you are here” jaejoong who is on his table earlier answer yunho’s call instead . he approach the taller man until he stand right in front of yunho.

 

“how is my brother jaejoong-ah ?” yunho ask with worry on his face. He love his brother after all. He doesn’t want if the little boy get sick or another bad thing happen to him.

 

“he keep throwing up since this morning . it’s good thing because it’s already stop now . I’m sorry because I can’t take care of him well” jaejoong flash an apologetic smile on his rosy lips.

“it’s alright . it’snot your fault jaejoong-ah . don’t be sorry” yunho doesn’t like too see jaejoong’s pretty face decorated with sad smile like that. He want to hug the smaller man in his embrace very much right now.

 

“hyungie ~” kibum suddenly call for his brother when he realize the other presence on his class ,make the two men turn to him. he reach out his hands to yunho as a sign if he want yunho to carry him. yunho smile softly to his little brother. He go to him before lift him up ,covering his little body in his own muscular arms. Kibum immediately circle his hands around yunho’s neck –even it doesn’t needed actually. He snuggle his face closer to yunho’s neck ,looking for more warmth there.

 

“hyung and kibummie will go now ,ne siwonnie ?” yunho pat siwon’s head as he want to bring his brother home.

“will kibummie be okay hyungie ?” siwon ask timidly. Worry can be seen on his face to his so-called-boyfriend’s condition.

“don’t worry . he will” yunho give an assure smile to the little boy.

“take care of me please ,ne hyungie ?” yunho want to laugh to hear that sentences come out from siwon’s mouth. This boy look like like his brother too much eh ?

“of course . hyungie is kibummie’s hyung . ain’t I ?”

“umm . thank you hyungie” siwon sincerely smile to yunho. Yunho smile back to him before walk to jaejoong who’s still on his previous spot.

 

“I’m going now jaejoongie ~” yunho smile sweetly to jaejoong ,make the teacher blushing to see it. plus yunho call him ‘jaejoongie’. Gyaa. Jaejoong dance in victory inside his mind ,but he just silience on the outside. He just nod his head mutely. Yunho flash a smile again before walk away from kibum’s class.

 

Yunho walk to his car with kibum still clinging on his neck. He open his car and put kibum down on the passenger seat. He click on the seat belt to make him safe before turn around the car to the driver seat. He drive away to their home no longer after that.

 

~~~~

 

*ding*dong*

 

“wait” yunho shout from inside his home when he hear it ringing. He immediately walk to the front door to open the door for whoever is it.

 

A wide smile appear on yunho’s face as soon as he see who’s there. It’s jaejoong. Looking gorgeous as always. With pink shirt and creamy color trouser ,jaejoong look like a strawberry cappuccino in that *:D. a strand of hair covering his face as jaejoong keep his head down on the ground.

 

“jaejoongie ?” yunho a bit not sure if it’s jaejoong because he question himself why the latter is here.

 

Yunho just look when jaejoong lift his head up. It’s really jaejoong. A tint of pink blush spread on his cheeks. Maybe because of the cold air ,yunho think.

 

“hai yunho” jaejoong greet yunho shyly.

“why are you here ?” yunho doesn’t bother to answer jaejoong’s greet. He just want to know why the latter’s here as soon as possible (?).

 

“why ? . you don’t want me to be here ?” jaejoong can’t hide his disappoint to hear yunho’s word.

“nonono . it’s not like that . ah please come in first” yunho move aside to let jaejoong enter his home.

“thank you” jaejoong mutter softly when he sit on the couch on yunho’s living room.

“back to my question . how could you be here ?”

“I –I want to see kibum’s condition . is he alright ?” jaejoong stutter to answer yunho’s straightforwardness.

“owh . yeah he is” yunho smile sweetly ,not aware if the man in front of him blushing more because of his face look more handsome with that.

 

“umm . where is he now ? . I want to see him” jaejoong wanna hide his blush with another question.

“he go with our parents about one hour ago”

“ah . what a pity I’m late~” jaejoong sigh in disappoint because he can’t meet kibum.

“you can meet him on the school yesterday anyway”

“yeah you are right” jaejoong force a smile to hide his nervousness. Doesn’t it mean just he and yunho in the home ?. because he know if kibum just has one brother in his CV.

 

“I think I should go home then” jaejoong about to stand up but yunho’s hand prevent him to.

“eh ?” jaejoong  yelp a little as he feel yunho’s hand on his wrist.

“where do you want to go ? . you just come here . how about you accompany me to go somewhere ?”

“mwo ?” jaejoong’s eyes widen to hear yunhos’s words. Isn’t it a date then ? . omo ><

“come on jaejoongie”yunho doesn’t wait as he pull jaejoong with him.

 

 

Tbc