1

hello teacher

 

 

Intro

 

 “class . the time is up . just go to home after this ne . don’t go anywhere” jaejoong smile to his student.

“ne seonsaengnim ~” his student answer in unison before walk to say goodbye to their teacher.

 

Jaejoong is a teacher on an kindergarten near his apartment. He has been there for seven months now. He is so happy to work there because he like kids. He think if they are pure thing in the world. They always cheery and innocent. Jaejoong just smile to see them approach their parents who wait outside the class. The parents say thanks to him and go from there. Jaejoong then go again inside to grab his thing on his table when he see one of his student still on the class. He then take his chair and put it beside him. He decide to wait for him until his parents come to pick him up.

 

“kibummie . why are you still here ?” jaejoong ask softly to the little boy who’s name jung kibum. Kibum who has fair white skin-like snow white-  with tiny red lips then lift his head to look to his teacher who smile kindly to him.

 

“yunnie hyung still has some business to do saengnim . he say that he’ll be late a little today” kibum cutely explain to jaejoong.

“yunnie hyung ?”

“ne saengnim . he is bummie’s hyung . yunnie hyung is so kind to bummie . yunnie hyung always buy everything that bummie want . yunnie hyung is so handsome too saengnim . my neighbor yuri noona and all her friends like him and every girls who know him also like him saengnim”

“jinjja ?”

“ne saengnim”

“umm . do you love your yunnie hyung bummie-ya ?”

“I do . I love yunnie hyung sooo muuch” kibum make a huge circle with his arms to show jaejoong how much he love his hyung. Jaejoong just chuckle to hear it. kibum is surely cute *me : I’m agree with you oppa >u<*

 

*knock*knock*

 

Both of jaejoong and kibum turn their head to the door when they hear knocks from it. jaejoong see a tall man who has short black hair ,well built body ,and sharp foxy eyes. He wonder why this man here. Jaejoong about to approach the man and ask him what his intention here when kibum suddenly run to the man.

 

“yunniee hyuung ~” kibum throw his tiny body to the man and hug him

“hey bummie . sorry hyung is late today”

“it’s okay hyungie . there is jae saengnim who wait here with bummie” kibum grinning innocently to his hyung. Jung yunho.

 

‘so he is kibum’s yunnie hyung . keke . what a cute nickname for him’ jaejoong giggle softly before walk to them.

 

“annyeong haseyo” jaejoong bow his head softly to yunho. The latter just look to jaejooong in awe. He feel so mesmerize with the person in front of him.

 

“hello ?” jaejoong pat his hand softly when he see the latter look a bit daze.

“eh ? . n-ne . sorry” yunho smile sheepishly to jaejoong. He feel shame as jaejoong caught him like that.

“it’s okay . look like you are kibum’s ‘yunnie hyung’ , ne ?”

“ne . I’m jung yunho ,kibummie’s brother”

“I’m kim jaejoong ,kibummie’s teacher . nice to meet you yunho-ssi” jaejoong say with a smile to yunho.

“nice to meet you too jaejoong-ssi”

 

It’s a day when jung yunho meet with kim jaejoong.

 

===

 

Hi . I like yunjae couple recently so I think to make a fic about them . how is it ? . please lemme know what do you think about  it :))