Chapter 5

My Angel, My Hyung Wife

 

Chapter 5

 

“........ No matter what will happen in the future, remember that I’ll always love you Minnie~~ ”

 

So do I, My Angel, so do I. No matter what happen, I’ll always love you. My hearts only beats for you. I belong to you, My Angel.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After repeating the same voicemail over and over again and becom a crying mess, I calmed myself down. I need to be strong, I need to be strong for him.

 

Walking back to his room, I can’t stop feeling a little anxious. Who will he forget? Is it me or Yunho hyung? Or is it us both? I hope he will forget anything about me, so it’ll be a lot of easier for me to let him go. But, I can’t help to stop my mind from wondering if he forget abut Yunho hyung. Will I get a chance to win his heart again? Will he comeback to me again? Will he be mine and only mine again?

 

Reaching his door, I hesitated, should I knock first or should I just barge in? But, i don’t want to witnessing something that would break my broken heart again. I’m just not ready. With the final tought, I decided to knock on the door.

 

Knock,knock,knock.

 

I knocked three times, waiting for an answer from the otherside.

 

“Just come in Changmin-ah.” I heard Yunho hyung replying from inside the room.
Without wasting any seconds, i turned the knob and let myself enter the room.

 

The first thing I saw, was My Angel laying on his bed with confusion shows in his doe eyes, he looks so troubled. Suddenly he turn his head to my direction and our eyes met. From his eyes, I can see that everything that bothering him earlier is now gone.

 

“Choikang...” My angel called my petname weakly.

 

His action got me surprised and I froze in my place, everything seems to stop moving around me. Did I heard him right? Did he just called me ‘Choikang’ again?

 

“Choikang...” My angel is calling me again and now he is smiling to me. He pats the empty space on his bed.

 

Knowing what he means, I glanced towards Yunho hyung. I still need to ask his permission, my logical mind said, afterall Yunho hyung is still My Angel husband. Yunho hyung glanced back at me and mouthed a ‘Go on..’ to me. I just nodded my head lightly to him before taking the first steps to My Angel.

 

Every steps that I take are painfully slow. I really want to run and embrace My Angel in my arms tightly, but I know I can’t. My Angel is here because of me and I can’t hurt him more.

 

“Choikang...” My angel called me again. He look weaker than before, his skin look so pale, it look likes all the blood has left his body.

 

“Don’t talk anymore Jaejoong hyung. Just sleep, you need a rest.” I said to him. He really need a rest no matter how happy I am seeing him awake right now.

 

 He nodded his head weakly, he looks so sleepy. His eyelids look so heavy, he barely can open his eyes.

 

“Choikang-ah..” He grabbed my right hand with his right one and hold it tightly.

 

“Promise me something..”

 

“What is it Jaejoong hyung?” I asked him.

 

“Stay. Don’t leave me. I want to see your face when I open my eyes later..” He almost whispered the last word before he goes to dream land.

 

I stayed in my position for almost 30 minutes. Then Yunho hyung went to me and he placed a chair beside the bed, and he gestured to me to take a sit. I thanked him silently.

 

An hour passed and no one dare to make a sound. We scared if we make a sound he will be awake again. Both of us just sitting quitely beside the bed. I’m on the right side and Yunho hyung on the left side.

 

“It seems he lost his memory about me..” Yunho hyung said. His voice is full of sadness and pain.

 

“It must be a punishment for me Changmin-ah...” Yunho hyung raised his right hand and caressed his wife face softly. Yunho hyung eyes are watery right now.

 

“A punishment sent by God...” He stoped caressing his wife face and now he is holding his wife left hand. He brought it to his face.

 

“Becau..se, becau..se I can’t be a good husband for him. I... I can’t protect the angel that God sent to me..” He choked in his word, a single tears escaped his eyes and rolling on his cheeks. He then kissed his wife hand lovingly.

 

The sight in front of me is so beautiful yet so painful. A husband who love his wife deeply eventough his wife doesn’t recognize his husband, and a wife who currently lost his memory about his husband. And there’s me, the bad guy, who’s hoping that the wife will lost his memory about the husband forever, so I can steal the wife and his love towards his husband. His husband who is my own blood brother.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the lack of update..
Please forgive me..
And thank you to everyone who read, commenting and subscribing this story...
*bows 900*

PS: I'll have a semester exam from 3-12 Dec, I'll try to update at that time..