Chapter 3

My Angel, My Hyung Wife

 

Chapter 3

 

“Okay, I’m cool now. So tell me hyung.”

“Well,.........”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Well, he had an accident. He was crossing the street when suddenly a car passed by and the driver was drunk at that time. The car hit him really hard. He already lose a lot of blood when the ambulance came and the nurse said that Jaejoong hyung head hit the sidewalk pretty hard.”

 

What? It’s not the trut right? I can’t imagine my angel being hit by a car and hit the sidewalk really hard, it just so... cruel for an angel like him.

 

“He was going to the market to buy some groceries for your party tonight.”

 

Huh? My party?

 

“Don’t say that you forget your birthday today.”

 

Did Yoochun hyung said today is my birthday? Unconsiusly, I look at my watch and see the date, it shows 18th and this month is February. It is really my birthday today. I forgot my own birthday.

 

“Ck,ck,ck.. You are really something Changmin-ah, how come you forgot your own birthday? You’re lucky Jaejoong hyung remember it, he even told us a week ago about your birthday.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, my cousin, he wanted to make a surprise party for you latter this evening. That’s why he went to the market today. He wants to make all of your favorite foods.”

 

He remember my birthday, my angel remember my birthday. It’s make me happy because he still remember my birthday, even I, the birthday boy forgot his own birthday.

 

But, he is here because of me. It is my fault. My angel is hurting because of me.

 

“Yah..! Stop crying..! You need to be happy, afterall it is still your birthday. So, happy birthday Changmin.”

 

I can’t control my own tears anymore when suddenly Yoochun hyung hugs me. It feel good to have someone to comfort you, but, I can’t stop blaming my self. If only I didn’t forget my own birthday then I can stop him from making any surprise party for me and he will be with us now. Spending the rest of my birthday day together.

 

It’s my fault!!

 

“Sssshhhh... Don’t blame yourself Changmin-ah. Jaejoong hyung won’t be happy if he saw you blaming yourself because the things that happened to him.”

 

“But..., he... is he..re.. becau..se.. of me hyung. It’s my fault.” I am a sobbing mess right now. I felt really guilty.

 

“Sssshhhh... Take a breath Changmin, take a deep breath..”

 

I did as he told me. I took a deep breath and sighed. I repeated it around five times and it makes me calm down.

 

I let go of the hug. I let my back touch the wooden bench then I tilt up my face,seeing the sky . It make me feel a little relaxed than before. I let out a deep sight.

 

“I think we should head back now, maybe the operation  already ended by now.”

 

Got no energy to answer the question, I just nodded my head.

 

Silence fell upon us as we walked back to the waiting room near the operation room. Nothing changed since we gone, except Junsu hyung who is now sleeping soundlessly with his head leaned on the cold wall.

 

Another hour has passed when the red light went off and the operation door creaked open, revealing a doctor who look quite young eventough he looks really tired.

 

“HOW’S MY WIFE?! YOU SAVE HIM RIGHT?!!” Yunho hyung is practically screamed on the poor doctor face.

  

“Please, calm down sir. You need to calm down before I delivered the news to you.” Said the doctor calmly. His voice is really gentle and soft. He must be an expert for a situation like this.

 

Taking a deep breath, Yunho hyung finally calmed down. Eventough I can see his eagerness to know the news about his wife.

 

“Are you guys the patient relatives too?” The doctor asked the three of us.

 

“Yes, we are Jaejoong hyung relatives.” Yoochun hyung answered the doctor with the same gentleness in his voice.

 

“Okay then. There 2 news about Jung Jaejoong-shi condition,the good and the bad news. I’ll say the good news first.”

 

What? Did he said there are bad news too?

 

“The good news is Jung Jaejoong-shi is save now. He made it. The operation went very well. He is sleeping right now. We will move him in to patient room later on.”

 

I can feel the weight on my shoulder is being lifted now. Junsu hyung is crying again, maybe because he is too happy because of the good news.

 

“What about the bad one?” Yunho hyung asked the doctor, hestitation can be heard in his voice.

 

“Well, since his head hit the sidewalk pretty hard, I think he would lost some or all of his memories in the past. I can’t tell whether it will be permanent or temporarily. But, when he wake up later, we will run some test to him, so we will know how bad is the impact.”

 

“YOU MEAN HE WILL FORGET ANYTHING ABOUT ME, ME AS HIS HUSBAND???” Yunho hyung is screaming towards the poor doctor again, but this time he is louder than before.

 

“I can answer your question right now. Your wife need to wake up first before I can answer all of you question.”

 

“Anyway, my name is Kim Hyun Joong. I’ll be the doctor who’s responsible for Jung Jaejoong-shi treatment. I’m sorry, but I still need to go now. You guys can meet Jaejoong-shi in his room later.” With that the doctor or should I say Dr. Hyun Joong turn his back to us before dissapearing to the operation door again.

 

It seems the news leave the four of us shocked. I’m happy that Jaejoong hyung, my angel, is safe now. But, the next news is just so hard to believe. What if he forget anything about us? What if it become permanent?

 

Maybe, just maybe, it is a punishment from heaven for me, from loving my own brother in law, for wanting him to be mine.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update..
Enjoy the new chapter,eventough there some mistakes here,please for give me..

And for @jjliss  here's Kim HyunJoong, I hope you like him as a doctor.