Chapter 4

My Angel, My Hyung Wife

 

Tit. Tit. Tit. Tit.

 

It’s the only sound in this room. It’s been 4 hours since Jaejoong hyung has been moved from the operation room and since that too, there are no change from him even the slightest movement.

 

Tit. Tit. Tit. Tit.

 

There’s only me and Yunho hyung in this room. Yoochun hyung and Junsu hyung already gone home to take a rest since 2 hours ago. Junsu hyung nearly collapsed when he sees Jaejoong hyung condition right now.

 

Tit. Tit. Tit. Tit.

 

Jaejoong hyung, My Angel, has a big bandage around his head and there are some ugly scars on his hand and face. Some wires also attached to his chest and hand. But, he still look so calm and peaceful with all those things on him.

 

Tit. Tit. Tit. Tit.

 

Yunho hyung is sitting on a chair beside his wife bed. His hands is holding his wife hand tightly. Never wanting to let it go for a moment. And it make me jealous, it should be me the one who stand beside him and holding his hand.

 

Dup.

It’s my heart now. It hurts. My Angel  is suffering because of me yet I still being a selfish bastard. Thinking how it will make him happy if I’m the one who’s holding his hand.

 

“Boo...?? Jae....??” Yunho hyung voice is wavering with fear.

 

It snapped me out from my mind. Is he awake? I look into Yunho hyung direction and the sight make my heartbeats dropped. Yunho hyung is standing beside his wife bed, hands still holding his wife hand but he looks panick. I averted my gaze to the monitor screen beside Jaejoong hyung bed, it shows a straight line.

 

Then it hit me. There are no more ‘Tit. Tit. Tit. Tit.’, sounds again instead it change to a long ‘Ti.............................it.’,sounds.

 

 

 

The next seconds, doctor and nurses already come inside the room. The doctor begin to pump Jaejoong hyung chest and the next seconds, the nurses is shoving me and Yunho hyung out from the room.

 

When we already outside the door, Yunho hyung dropped to the floor next to the door. He is crying while shouting his wife name.

 

“Boojae-ah!! Please don’t go!! Don’t leave me alone!! I need you, I love you!! How can you do this to me??” He is shouting and shouting again.

 

The tought of My Angel  leaving, make me lost the strength to stand again. I fall to the cold floor with my knees. No, My Angel can’t leave this world and go to heaven to meet the other angel, not now, it’s not his time, not yet.

 

It feels like a thousand years has passed when the doctor finally come out from the room. It’s the same doctor from before. If I’m not mistaken his name is Hyunjoong. He looks more exhausted than before. He heaved a sigh before looking at us. And before Yunho hyung can said anything he already talk first.

 

“You guys must be really lucky. And Jaejoong-shi must be more lucky because he can escaped the danger.” Dr. Hyunjoong said to us with a shooting voice.

 

“And now he is awake. You can meet him now-”

 

“HE IS AWAKE??!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!” Yunho hyung is shouting again to the poor doctor. Yunho hyung must be really surprised to hear the news because even he is shouting I can see the spark in his eyes and his smile is back o his face.

 

“Yes, yes, I’m 100% serious he is awake right now. Now, can you turned down your voice Yunho-shi? You might be disturbing the other patient.”

 

“Yes. So can I meet my wife now?” Yunho hyung asked eagerly to the doctor. He look like a 5 year old kid that wanted some candies.

 

“Yes,you can Yunho-shi. But, please remember he might lost his memories, so please be careful and patient around him, don’t ask him too much question, it’ll make him confused.”

 

“Will do doctor. As long as I can meet him, I’ll do anything. Dr. Hyunjoong-shi..?”

 

“Yes..?”

 

“Thank you for saving my wife life,twice.”

 

“It’s nothing Yunho-shi. It’s my job to save people life.”

 

“Once again, thank you very much Dr. Hyunjoong-shi.” Yunho hyung said while bowing 900  to the doctor.

 

Dr. Hyunjoong bowed back to my hyung. And just like that Yunho hyung went inside the room, leaving me and the doctor behind.

 

“So, are you gonna meet Jaejoong-shi?” The doctor asked me.

 

“No, not yet. They’ll need some privacy for now.” I answered him.

 

“I’m sorry if this rude, but what are your relation to Jaejoong-shi?” I know sooner or later this doctor will ask me this question. It pains me.

 

“I’m Yunho hyung younger brother so basically I’m Jaejoong hyung brother in law. Jung Changmin, just call me Changmin.” I said bitterly. Whenever I said ‘I’m Jaejoong hyung brother in law’, my heart ached so much, the pain is so unbearable.

 

“You must be love your brother in law so much Changmin-shi.” Yes, I do love him, I do love my brother in law to the extent where it hurts so much.

 

 “I’ve never seen someone that look in so much pain because his/her brother in law in a life-death situation. If only Yunho-shi doesn’t introduce himself as Jaejoong-shi husband, I would’ve mistaken you as Jaejoong-shi husband, Changmin-shi.”

 

Is it really obvious?

 

“Anyway, I gotta go now. My other patient need me. It’s nice to talk with you Changmin-shi.”

 

“Ah.. Yes,it’s nice to talk to you too Dr. Hyunjoong-shi. Thank you for everything.” I said and bowed to him. He just bowed back before walking to the hall.

 

I want to see him. I want to meet My Angel. But, I know, I can’t, atleast i need to give them some times alone. Just the two of them. Yunho hyung really need it right now and I can’t be selfish.

 

So, I let my legs bring me to the hospital rooftop. I thought it’s gonna be like the other rooftop but I’m wrong. They has a mini garden here in the rooftop it’s different from the one I go with Yoochun hyung. It looks more lovely and peaceful here.

 

I sat down on one of the bench and grabbed my phone insert my jeans pocket. I open the voicemail folder, there’s only one files, the one that I treasure so much. I press the Play button and bring the phone to my right ear. I listened to the soothing voice with longing feels and I’m crying when I heard the last words.

 

“........ No matter what will happen in the future, remember that I’ll always love you Minnie~~ ”

 

So do I, My Angel, so do I. No matter what happen, I’ll always love you. My hearts only beats for you. I  only belong to you, My Angel.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for not updating faster*bowing 900*
Please do understand my condition as a 3rd grade student in SHS.
I might be not able to update frequently because of school.
Once again,I'm sorry to make you wait.

And thank you for reading,subscribing, and commenting this story!!
=D=D=D
You guys are awesome!!

Ask me about anything related to this story and I'll try to answer it.
And you guys can tell me some ideas for this story.

I'll go now~~
See you in the next chapter!!
Cassie17 signed out!!