Noms~

Highschool YG

There were five of them in total. They were all average height but they looked much taller from where Seungri was sitting.

Dara began to introduce them.

He started with his brother.

"Seungri this is Cheondung, he is my little brother~" Cheondung had a baby face, just like Dara. They looked quite similar to be honest.

"Annyeong!" Seungri said to Cheondung.

He just nodded and said "Nice to meet you"

Dara moved onto the next boy. He was thin and had a childish face, that had the cheekiest smile Seungri had probably ever seen.

"This is Cheolyong but we call him Mir for short." 

"Hi there!" Mir said to Seungri.

"Hello!" Seungri said with a small wave.

He quickly introduced the rest of the boys because he knew everyone was dying to eat.

"This is Joon, Seungho and G.O. Everyone this is Seungri!"

"ANNYEONG" The five boys said in unison and bowed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone seated themselves.

The waiter handed them all menus and announced the specials for the day before leaving. Seungri scanned though the menu. It all sounded so good, but she really was never good at deciding which meal she wanted, and when she did it normally wasn't that tasty.

"Uh Dara what would you recommend for me to eat?" She said with a small smile.

"Well everytime I come here I get a sandwich. To be honest they are really tasty. I've always enjoyed foreign foods~"

"Well I really don't know which one I want so.... could you order it for me?" She said with a wink.

Dara's started to blush and he looked down towards the ground, this was really the first time a girl had asked him to do something like this. He started to blush and could barely agree to what Seungri just offered.

"Hehe sure! But what if I order something you wont like?" Dara stuttered 

"Don't worry, I will like anything that you ordered for me~" 

The last sentence hit Dara right in his feels. He could feel his heart almost jumping out of his chest. It only caused his face to turn into an even darker shade of pink.

"OKAY, I'M SO HUNGRY IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE! Some one take down our orders and go order them at the counter!!" CL yelled out above everyone else.

"I think Dara and Seungri should go order the food" Mir said to Joon with a wink.

"It wouldn't hurt would it?" Joon replied and the rest of the group giggled.

"OH IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS! JUST GO ORDER!" CL was getting impatient now.

Dara took a napkin and a pen and jotted down everyone's orders. There were so many that he nearly ran out of space on the napkin.

Dara rose from his seat easily while Seungri had to awkwardly shuffle past Joon and G.O to get out from the booth seats. As soon as she was out he looked at Cheondung who winked at her.

They were onto him.