Meet the music boys

Highschool YG

It only took them about 5 minutes to reach the café and order a table. They were seated at the back of the café near the back door. It was actually the nicest spot in the whole shop. The table was made up of four other small tables that could sit two people at one time. There were booth seats against the walls and on the other side of the table there were normal dining chairs. The girls decided to hog all the booth seats before the boys got to them.

"Sorry! All taken boys!" Jiyoung said slipping into one of the middle seats and winked at them all. Daesung sat next to her in the middle and Seunghyun took the end seat next to the wall on the right of Daesung, which only left one other space for Seungri. As she sat down she saw CL and Minzy dragging over two more tables infront of the booth seats, while Bom and Dara brought over two more dining chairs.

"Are those for your brother and his friends?" Seungri asked Dara.

"Yeah, there are five of them but one of them can just sit at the end of the table." CL said for Dara.

"Yeah, what he said." Dara said smiling at Seungri.

"Hey I'm thirsty, Dara could you go order us some water? Please~" Daesung said sweetly.

"Uh sure" Dara turned around and walked towards the counter.

The boys quickly took their seats on the dining chairs. CL sat infront of Jiyoung, Bom infront of Seunghyun and Minzy sat down between them. Seungri was left facing no one. The rest of the group giggled and two of the boys exchanged highfives. Seungri thought she knew the reason for this celebration but she decided to ignore it.

Dara came back with a tray of glasses and a bottle of water. He placed it on the table and realised that there was only one more space for him to sit, without being too far away from the rest of the group. He didn't seem to mind though, he sat down and smiled at Seungri.

Everyone else seemed to be having their own conversation so Seungri started on with Dara again.

"So when are we going to order?"

"Uh as soon as the other boys get here. Which I hope is soon, we only have an hour left of lunch and I'm starving!" Dara exclaimed

"Yeah me too! Uh Dara, could you help me decided what to eat when we get the menus? I really don't know what to get, I've never been here before." Seungri said rather innocently.

"Of course! They have some really nice things on the men-" Dara was cut short because a hand had s around from the back of his head and covered his mouth. He looked up and standing above him was a boy with a soft, childish face. Dara removed the hand from his mouth and stood up.

"Hey! Thank god you're finally here! Seungri this is my brother and his friends."

The gang of boys smiled and waved at her.