Unwelcome Visitors

Taeil's Secret

I was careful not to be too affectionate towards Taeil when I knew Block B was around. It was tiring flip-flopping between friends and a couple, but we somehow managed. On one of the rare occasions that Taeil and I were alone at his place, we savored every second we had in each other's arms.

One day, when Block B had gone out to eat, I made dinner for him. He watched me lovingly. He then came over and kissed my neck. I told him I might mess up the food, but he said it would be worth it. As soon as I covered the pot, he took me in his arms and pulled me to the couch. He kissed me so sweetly.

Then the door opened and we had no time to seperate. It was Jihoon and Taeil's parents.

.

I started laughing and Taeil apologized for falling on me. We were getting good at excuses.

"What's going on here, baby?" Taeil's mother asked wide-eyed.

"And why are you on top of that guy?" Taeil's father sternly asked.

"I slipped and collided with him," Taeil lied.

"People call me mouse," I shyly introduced myself pushing Taeil off of me.

"Taeil seems to be clumsy around mouse," Jihoon accused.

"I do that to some people," I lied.

No one spoke for a while.

"Food's almost done if you want to stay," I said hopefully.

"Oh, we'll stay. You won't be alone," Taeil's father half-shouted. He seemed like a scary man. I didn't want to cross him, ever.

So I would have to act like I had only platonic feelings for Taeil.

This was going to be fun.