My Date With...

Taeil's Secret

I took extra care when I got ready for my date with Taeil. I made sure that every strand of hair was perfect, and put on my most appealing clothes. My only hope was that he would actually like it all. Taeil was taking me to a fancy restaraunt, so I knew he would be absolutely dashing.

He arrived in his car wearing a tuxedo. I had to stop to catch my breath. We drove to the restaraunt talking a little about this and that. He smiled a lot.

As we were waiting for our food to arrive, we flirted...again.

Then the rest of Block B came out of the blue. Taeil's warm, flirty smile transformed to a friendly grin.

"What are you guys doing here?" Zico asked.

"We're on our first..." I started.

"Our first business meeting," Taeil finished. I was a bit taken aback. He gave me a warning glare.

"What business would you have?" U-kwon asked. "He's not the boss."

"We were just discussing..." Taeil didn't have a good excuse.

"Discussing how he needs to be more assertive with his modeling," I finished for him.

"Can you help me too?" Jaehyo asked happily. "I'm still uncomfortable being on that pedestal."

The others wanted help as well, so we spent the rest of our "date" with six other guys.

I was not happy.

When they all left, Taeil gave me an apologetic grin. I just glared at him.

"Sorry about that," Taeil said.

"Is something wrong with me?" I asked, still somewhat hurt.

"No, of course not."

"Then why..."

"They don't know I like you. Or that I like guys."

It made sense now.

"I'm scared I'll lose my friendship with them if they find out."

I didn't want that to happen to him so I agreed to be a secret boyfriend.

That would .