Chapter 1: Transferring

The Mute Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Transferring

Li Rin's POV:

(Italized is her signing)

"Come on Rin!" Jinyoung whines tugging on my arm. "Please come!" "Why?" I sign. "Because all you do is stay at home all day! You need an education, come to school with me." Jinyoung says smiling widely. 

"I think I'll pass."  I sign and go back to reading my book. "Come on Rin! You're smart enough! I'll help you get in if you need to! PLEASE!" Jinyoung says. I put my book down and give him a look. "No." 

"Please! Please! Please! Rin do this for me, I have no friends at school and I really need someone to talk too!" 

You have no friends? You? Mr.Happy-Go-Lucky? No friends? Ha don't make me laugh.

I sigh "Fine."

"YES!" Jinyoung says hugging me. "Thank you so much!"

Yeah yeah yeah, you owe me.

-

 

No friends? Ha that's not what it looks like!

"Hey Jinyoung who's the pretty girl over there?" Sandeul asks pointing towards me. "Oh who?" Jinyoung asks scanning the crowd of people. "Oh Rin! Come over here!" Jinyoung says waving his hand to get my attention. "Hello Rin." Sandeul says smiling and extending his hand. I smile, and nod then I shake his hand.

"Oh she sure is quite huh?" Sandeul says. "Nah, she can't speak." Jinyoung says acting like it's nothing. "What!? She can't speak? Oh I'm sorry." Sandeul says bowing apologetically to me.

"It's okay. You didn't know." I sign to him and Jinyoung translates. "She says it's okay." "Good so let's go to class shall we?" Sandeul says slinging his bookpack over his shoulder. I nod. "What class do you have next?" Jinyoung asks. 

"I have Business Concepts next." I sign. "Sounds boring!" Jinyoung says. "I have theater. I'll take you to class." I shake my head.  

He babies me wayy too much. 

"No,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter