C2:"Chocolates"

"Love Knows No One"

Still frozen on her spot, Dara saw a little boy came out from the door behind the puppy. He was about 8yrs. old & busily munching some chocos.

"Gaho, stop!" he commanded to the dog.

When the dog continued barking he decided to cradle it on his arm, then it stop. The little boy smiled. Dara saw 2 of his incissors teeth are just halfway from growing. Although she can see choco-stain in between his teeth, it doesnt hide the fact that the kid is handsome.

"Sorry, Miss cute, Gaho escape from my hold. I think she was mesmerize of your beauty that's why he block your way." the kid said to Dara.

"What a foolish kid. His just starting to grow & already kn0ws how to flirt w/ a girl." Dara thought.

"You should tie your puppy so it doesnt bother anyone on this street. What if, it bites." Dara snorted.

"Gaho, have his injections & he doesnt bite." the kid just shrug his shoulders.

"Youre really beautiful, but youre a sn0b, well it's ok with me. & for you n0t to be angry.."

He got 3 pieces of choco-kisses & gave it to her.

"My gifts for you. Please.."

Dara just stared at his hands & frowned. She stared at his face & saw dark deep-set of eyes pleading to her & a pout on his lips.

"I'm Kwon Jiyong. 'Ji' is my nickname, but i want you to call me jiyong. It s0unds matured than calling me 'Ji'." Jiyong said while still offering the 3 chocos.

"You already kn0w my name, you can accept my chocos n0w. Does your m0mmy teach you also n0t to talk to strangers." he asked.

Dara smiled & cant believe the words coming from this kid's mouth. She reach the chocos & introduced herself.

"Thank You, Jiyong. Im Sandara Park."

"Im calling you, Dara." Jiyong smiled widely.

"I'll get going now, Jiyong. Thanks again for the chocos." Dara started her tracks.

"Youre welcome. Bye, Dara." he waved her goodbye.