C3: "Her Mom"

"Love Knows No One"

When Dara got home, she 1st reach the fridge in the kitchen to put the deformed choco-kisses in. Dara checked if there's food for her to eat. She served herself & didnt bother to heat it, because of her hunger.

DARA'S POV

Its always like that... They were a happy family before not until after her 12th bday. Her father just left them & they heard he also resigned in his work. After that she always hear her mother's cry every night & she too, did cry alone.

If not for the advice of their priest, they would not snapped out out of their nightmare. Now, her mother is a dealer of beauty products, insurance, appliances & jewelries. They are moving on with their life. Just the two of them, it maybe hard but they need to..

¤¤¤

Dara was doing her homework when her mother came home. She greeted her mother with a hug & a kiss.

"My, have you eaten already?" she asked while watching her mother's face. Without waiting for her response, she went to the kitchen & prepared her food.

"Thank you, dear" her mom smiled.

"Do you want to go to the mall this saturday? I have sold a set of jewelry & my commission's big." Dara's mother asked while eating.

Dara felt happy but she realized they need to budget their money for future expenses.

"My, we can just go to the park & bring our own food. Like a picnic.." Dara convinced her mom.

Dara's mother stopped eating & look at her. "I just dont want you to be left out." her mom reasoned out.

"Dont worry, My. If I need anything i'll ask you." she assured her mother.

She stand on her seat & got the 3 choco-kisses from the fridge. She gave 1 to her mother & she ate the 2.

"That's given to me by the little boy ive met awhile ago."

"Oh? I thought it was given by your suitor.." her mom teasingly said.

"My...."