C8:"His Proposal"

"Love Knows No One"
Dara walked in daze on her way home. She's still thinking what Siwon said to her. Oblivious to her way, she didnt notice Jiyong blocking her way.
"Dara, I have something to give you." Jiyong announce to her.
She stop in her track & broke out in her own reverie. It was already the 3rd time that this kid seems to wait for her everytime she went home, on that street where his house is located. & everytime she pass by his house, he's there waiting & he always gave his chocos to her.
"You always have a present for me." she complained but smiled.
"It had to be that way." Jiyong said maturely. He already hold her hand & place 3 choco-kisses in her palm.
"Are you pickpocketing your mommy, just to buy me all these chocos? Thats not a good attitude." Dara lecturingly said.
"NO. Its bad to do that. & we just had lots of chocos in the fridge." Jiyong explained.
"Ok. Thank you again for these." Dara said already taking a step forward when Jiyong stop her.
"Wait."
Dara look at him & asked. "Why?"
"Do you already have a boyfriend?"
She laugh lightly. "Why'd you ask?"
"Just answer my question." Jiyong determinedly said.
"None. Im only 14yrs.old, y'know."
But if she didnt think twice. Siwon must have been her boyfriend now.
"Can i just be your boyfriend?"
She laugh w/ this kids antics & the way he seriously stated his proposal.
"Are you serious? Youre only just in Grade2 while im a sophomore high school. Your only half my age & yet have a strong will to ask me that?" she reminded him.
"Although im still a kid, i know that i love you. So please can i be your boyfriend?" Jiyong look at her pleadingly & a promising look.
She thought about it. Theres nothing wrong if she acts w/ the game this kid was playing. Its like playing the mother-father game (bahay-bahayan? I dont know the exact english of this) in the old times. Or rather maybe the kid had an early infatuation w/ her. Kids these days....