C7:"His Determination"

"Love Knows No One"
The next day, Dara had brought a letter for Siwon. She simply gave it to him in their 1st period of class. When the 2nd period of class came, Siwon took a seat beside her.
"Lets take a meal break together in the cafeteria, ok?" Siwon ask her.
Dara simply nodded at him, although she's confused w/ the way Siwon is acting. "Maybe he didnt understand what i wrote in the letter? Wait, i clearly said it there." Dara thought to herself.

To Siwon,
Thank you for the attention you have given me. I am really flattered w/ what you told me, out of all the girls out there. But i think it still too early for us. Although, i like you, its still not enough for us to be seriously involved w/ each other. Im SORRY..
. . . . . . . . . . . . .DARA..

Dara decided to went to the comfort room 1st when the bell rang for break. When she went out, Siwon is already waiting for her near the stairs.
"Are you really sure? You only envisioned me as a friend?" Siwon sadly started.
"It is true that im happy when i see you," Dara said instead. "& its also true that me & my friends were stealing glances on you, bcoz your handsome & almost all of the girls here does that. But i also thought, its not enough for me to say 'yes' to you w/ only for that reason." she explained her side.
"Ghaaad. What am i doing? I really cant think of how i blurted that out!! Its embarassing." Dara crazily thought. "Thank goodness this guy is looking ahead, if not he wouldve seen me furiously blushing."
"Uhmm...What if i get close to your friends and court you more, would it help for you that you could like me more later on??" Siwon suddenly proposed. Looking at her with a smile.
Dara was confused. "I.....i dont know?"
"Ok. Just give me this chance & i'll let you fall deeply with me.." Siwon said assuringly.
"Eehh...?"
"So, its settle then."
"Aisht, this guy is really. . . . .aisht.." Dara thought.
"O.....o..kay.."