C5:"Her Friends"

"Love Knows No One"

When they went inside the cafeteria; instead of being proud because she was seen together with Siwon, she now felt hiding her face to those who have seen her.

"Uhmm...Siwon, i could share a table with my friends, so you can join your friends." Dara said before they reach the counter. She saw that there are still vacant seats on her friends table. She purposely said that to avoid him easily.

Siwon roam his eyes around nonchalant of the drooling stares of his fangirls. "Okay, just tell me what you want to eat & we'll share the tables with them. Wait for me there, okay?"

Dara reluctantly nodded. She had no choice but to follow what Siwon said.

¤¤¤

"Dont tell me, youre not accompanying Siwon to eat?" Chaerin asked after Dara slump on her seat. Chaerin is one of her friends, who have a fierce and y look. "You know he's 1 of the most sought after guys here in our campus. Many girls would kill just to be with him." Chaerin followed up.

"Siwon is the 1, sharing the table with us." Dara uninterestingly answered.

"Eh..? Did you 2 already have a lovers quarrel?" Bom confusingly asked. She is the voluptouos one on her friends.

"Lovers quarrel? Already?" Minzy asked confused. The youngest in her friends.

"You know gals, being with Siwon doesnt excite me anymore...I think its been washed out?" Dara said nonchalantly while sighing.

Dara's friend seems like having 1 mind, that the 3 look at her with wide eyes & mouth hanging open all at the same time.

"W-What...?" Dara asked them.

Before the 3 could attack her with hundreds of questions, Siwon came with a tray of food.

"Hey, what happen to the 3 of them? Whats with the shocking look?" Siwon asked Dara.

Her friends gathered there selves up and smiled timidly.

"Ah...hehehe.. Nothing.. You can take the seat beside Dara." Minzy said.