Chapter 2

Long Time No See II

Sehun's POV


"Annyeong haseyo. Oh Sehun imnida." I introduced myself to my new classmates. I silently groaned as the girl in front of me winked. Really?


"Sehun, you may now sit." Miss Bang said. I nodded and headed to Hani's desk when...


"Sehun-oppa. I'm Lala. Please sit with me." the girl who winked before, said. I stared at her incredelously. As I can see, there's a boy sitting to the chair she indicated to. The boy looked shocked at Lala's statement as well.


"Lala-I'm-"


"Shut up, fattie. Shoo!" Lala hissed at the guy. Lala looked at me again and gave me a smile.


"Oppa~ Please sit with-"
"I'm sorry but I'm not sitting there." I said curtly and left, leaving the guy and Lala astounded and headed to Hani and did a double-take.


 Who's that guy beside her? They seems so close...   I felt something sharp in my chest. I sighed as I decided to take no notice of it.  So this is what jealousy feels like... 


Hani's POV


I silently watched Sehunnie introducing himself to our class. I can't help but get annoyed at the girls who were murmuring excitedly at the newcomer. What to be expected of Sehunnie's good looks. I felt a poke beside me and saw Tao, looking irritated as well.


"Look at that newcomer! He thinks he's  cool or something?" I rolled my eyes and decided to just ignore what he said.I guess that's what guys think of him. Meanwhile on the girl's side(and mine)...totally different.

"Yah. Stop ignoring me! Don't tell me you like that guy!" he whispered. I sighed.  


"Tao..." I started but I noticed Lala(only the most popular girl here in school and the one responsible for making my life horrendous) talking to Sehunnie.  I felt something sinking inside me. I tried to avoid looking them but I can't. It seems like my eyes are glued to them. Luckily Tao covered my eyes.


"Stop looking at them. It's annoying!" he said. I removed his hand and smirked at him.


"Relax. I just want to know if he'll go with that Lala" ....and leave me. Argh. Think positive!


"He just refused her." Tao said under his breath. I sighed in relief and Tao pouted.


"Why do you look so happy just because-"


"Hani-ah!" Sehun grinned as he approached the empty seat next to mine. I grinned back at him, very happy at his decision.


"Sehunnie~ I really thought that you'll just leave me just for that girl.." I teased. Sehunnie laughed.


"That girl's Shin Lala, right?" he asked. I nodded in surprise.


"How did you know?" I asked, feeling quite jealous.


" She's the one who pushed you when we were 10, right?" He recalled. I felt myself blush.


"You still remember?"


"Ofcourse! I remember all the good things and the bad things." he frowned as he said the words 'bad things', looking at the shocked Lala. I automatically hit his head.


"Stop frowning! It doesn't suit you." I yelled. Sehunnie grimaced but bursted out laughing.


"I can't believe you're using that against me!"


"Ahem." the both of us looked around and saw Tao looking annoyed.


"As you can see, we're having class right now." he said though looking directly at Sehunnie. As if to show that he's correct..


"Miss Lee! Stop disturbing Mr. Oh!" Miss Bang exploded. The both of us automatically sat straight on our seats, looking at the chalkboard.I saw Sehunnie slipping a note to my table on the corner of my eye. I threw a peek, recognizing the handwriting I haven't seen for years.


-Later. :)


Only one word made me smile like this and it came from him.


Tao's POV

I watched Hani smile all throughout the whole class. Why can that Sehun boy make her smile like that? I'm the only one who is supposed to make her smile that way! Not that new boy.. Though it was kinda odd how they seem to know each other too well.  And the way he looked at her! It's like looking at my reflection. We share the same feelings over her. It makes me feel annoyed.
  Wait. She called him Sehunnie.... I suddenly remembered what Hani told me the time we became friends.*first chapter


So that Sehunnie guy is him? The one who gave her too much pain that she almost couldn't endure? The guy I swore to beat up when I meet him?


I slammed my fist to my table and stood up. I ignored the nervous stares of my classmates.


"Uh... Mr. Huang.. We're still in class.." Miss Bang laughed nervously but I ignored her like my classmates. This is more important than this class.


I walked in front of the boy despite the horrified squeeks of my classmates and glared at him.


"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE FOR HANI'S HEART!"

---

A/N: Sorry for updating late. T_T I'm busy with school and stuff...