Chapter 4

Long Time No See II

Hani's POV

 

I woke up early(very early since the sun hasn't risen yet) so I decided to just recollect what I had just been dreaming. First day of school, Sehunnie being my classmate and seatmate(Yay!), Lala flirting with Sehunnie, Sehunnie rejecting her offer and choose me, it was sure a nice dream!

 

"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE FOR HANI'S HEART!"

 

...That's another story. Imagine if that happened! I'll be so humiliated in front of everyone! Eep! Just thinking of it makes me feel so embarrassed. Good thing it didn't happen.

 

After a few moments, I decided to just prepare for school. I was humming while combing my hair when...

 

"Hani-ah!" Mom said as she opened the door, eyes sparkling. " I never knew you had two handsome boys courting you!" she gushed. I just stared at her blankly.

 

" Aiiiee~ My daughter's all grown up already!" she beamed as she poked my back then turned serious. " Just tell me if you made one of them your boyfriend, okay? Umma's not gonna like it if you don't tell me!" She then pushed me out of my room. Strange. I never recalled someone liking me. So, who should court me?

 

As I stepped on the last step of the stairs, I immediately felt cold. What's with this cold atmosphere? I'm sure it didn't look like raining when I looked out of my window.

 

" Hani-ah~ Let's go-" two voices called at the same time.

 

Sehunnie and Tao glared at each other.

 

" Yah. Don't steal my line. Copycat." Sehunnie said coldly.

 

" As if I'll copy you." smirked Tao.

 

Don't tell me...

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

MY DREAM'S REAL??!!

 

-----

 

" Yah! I'm the one who'll carry Hani's bag!"

 

"Aniyo! I asked first so let me be the one!"

 

I decided to let my hair down this day. I covered my face and held my head down as people kept whispering and staring at the sight in front of them.

 

" Please let me carry my bag!" I hissed though making sure I didn't glance at the both of them.

 

" No way, Hani. This bag's too heavy for you to carry." Tao said, hugging my bag.

 

" Yes, give it back to Hani. She can do it herself. "Sehunnie said.

 

"Aniyo." Tao said stubbornly.

 

" Give me my bag and please go away." I argued.

 

" NO."  they said, catching more eyes. I sighed and quickened my pace. I looked back and saw them quickly walking too. I immediately stopped. This is getting out of hand.

 

" STOP."  I screamed, doing the stop sign. The both of them stopped on their tracks. Finally. I cleared my throat.

 

" Please stop following me." I said. The boys started to protest.

 

"No! I want to protect you! It should be this boy who is supposed to go!" Tao glared at Sehunnie. He just raised his eyebrow.

 

"Besides, this is also our way to school." Sehunnie said. I felt myself blush.

 

"But please stay away from me. Maybe walk 10 feet away from me? Deal?" I forced a smile.

 

" ANI-" Tao started but Sehunnie grabbed his shoulders.

 

"No. You're annoying Hani." Sehunnie said.

 

" Not me. You." Tao muttered. I took the chance and left the two bickering.

 

---

 

 

" How's your day, Hani?" smiled Suho as I sat between him and Kris for break. I forced a smile at him.

 

"  The best." I said sarcastically. " Do you know that they fought over the simplest things! Saying that plastic chairs are better than wooden chairs, shorts or pants-ARGH! It's driving me insane! What's worst, I'm sitting between them! BETWEEN THEM! And the stares doesn't help. Yes. My day is very wonderful!" I snapped. The boys stared at me.

 

" Hani turned mad." D.O. said, showing his trademark 'wide eyes'. The others nodded and turned to look at Sehunnie and Tao.

 

" HE DID IT!" They yelled in unison.

 

" STOP COPYING ME!" Sehunnie yelled.

 

" NO! YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO SHOULD STOP COPYING ME!" Tao yelled back.

 

Luhan, who is sitting in front of me, smiled.

 

"Hani, we're going to go to a Karaoke later. Care to join us?" he said. Karaoke?

 

" I'd love to!" I beamed. The two stopped fighting.

 

" Karaoke?" Sehunnie said, puzzled. " What's that?"

 

The others laughed and Tao laughed the hardest.

" You don't know about it? HAHAHA YOU'RE HOPELESS-"

 

" You'll know soon." Chen butted in. Tao pouted at his hyung and raised his hand.

 

" I KNOW!" He yelled. " OH SEHUN, LET'S HAVE OUR FIRST BATTLE ON THE KARAOKE!"

---

 

A/N: It's been a long time AFF! ^_^