Chapter 3

Long Time No See II

 

Hani's POV

"Eh? Tao challenged Sehun in a battle?" " I heard that they're fighting over that Lee Hani's heart!" "Oh em! I'm so jealous of that Hani girl!" "Sigh. I want two hot guys fighting over me too!"

 

 

I kept hearing those words muttered everytime I passed the hallway. How I want the floor to eat me up and I'll disappear! What's with them anyway? Fighting for my heart? They're crazy!

 

Tao challenged Sehunnie for a battle, surprising the whole class. All asking the same questions: Why? And to everyone's greater surprise, Sehunnie accepted his offer. And...I'm in the middle of it. Speaking of the two, they've been following me for a while now and it just increases the controversy.

 

"Why did you ever drag me into this mess?" I hissed as I bowed my head as we passed a group of higher years that were oggling at us.

 

"It's just that this Sehun came back into your life!" Tao yelled, getting the attention the attention of everyone.

"I just accepted because I don't want Hani to think I won't fight for her." Sehun muttered coolly.

 

I facepalmed as the two kept bickering behind me.   Why did it turn out like this? We arrived in the cafeteria, still the center of attention. Luckily, I heard a very familiar voice calling us.

 

"Hani! Tao! Sehun! Over here!" Kyungsoo yelled over the crowd. I gave him a smile of gratitude and scooted over his table.

 

"Gosh. You're lifesaver, Kyungsoo." I panted as I sat next to Baekhyun.

 

"Everyone, this is our childhood friend, Oh Sehun!" Kyungsoo announced over his friends(or brothers), Exo.

 

Exo gave him welcoming smiles and introduced themselves.

 

"So, how's your first day, Sehun-ah?" Luhan asked. Sehun grinned.

 

"This school is great! " Sehun answered while Tao scoffed. I glared at Tao but he ignored me. The rest of Exo looked at the two suspiciously.

 

"I've heard that Tao challenged Sehun to a battle.." Xiumin asked. The rest of them automatically looked at the three of us. I sighed.

 

" News spreads so quickly.." I smiled smugly. They nodded at once.

 

"And I've heard it's because of you, Hani! Woah~ " Luhan smiled as he ruffled my hair. I immediately choked on my food.

 

"I-it's not true! Right?" I looked at the two with pleading eyes. Sehunnie just avoided my eyes and looked quite pink.

 

"It's true. " Tao said firmly. The whole group's jaws fell open at what he said. I felt myself blush.

 

"Woah! Big fishes you've caught there Hani!" Baekhyun patted my shoulder.   Argh. All these misunderstandings!

  

"No surprises since Hani is so pretty~" Chanyeol said as he pinched my cheeks and I felt myself blush even more. Argh. What to do? What to do?

 

"Please. This doesn't make sense." I grumbled and covered my ears. I saw Exo making the shh sign through my slightly-closed eyes.

 

Finally some peace and quiet...

-----

 

 

A/N: Yay! An update! Sorry it was kinda short. Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!! I really appreciate you!