The morning piggy back ride.

Cyberbully

"Yah Kim Hyuna! Hurry up! We're gonna be late like yesterday!" complained DooJoon.

 

"Geesh. Okay. I'm sorry. Let me just find my scarf." said Hyuna, digging in her closet drawer.

 

Hyuna and Doojoon were bestfriends since preschool. Their parents were good friends, and they would always play with eachother since the moment they started to walk. Right now at the moment it was 8:40. School started at 8:45 and Hyuna wasn't even all ready yet. Doojoon finally got annoyed and he picked Hyuna up, put her on his back, and ran out of Hyuna's house, running to school.

 

"YAH YOON DOOJOON! I STILL DIDN'T FIND MY SCARF! IT'S GONNA BE COLD TODAY! I DON'T WANT MY NECK TO FREEZE! STOP! LET ME DOWN!" Hyuna yelled.

 

Doojoon ignored her and ran to school, with Hyuna on his back. Hyuna finally got tired of yelling and just shut . When they arrived in school, no one was outside. Everyone was probaly already inside their first period class. Doojoon checked his watch. He had 35 seconds to drop Hyuna off her class and go to his before the bell rang. Doojoon got all his energy and ran up the stairs in the school, to Hyuna's first class. He dropped her off and quickly sprinted to his class which was 4 classrooms away. When he finally reached his seat, the bell rang. His classmates were staring at him. He could hear the girls in his class fangirling about his sweat.

 

(Hyuna's POV)

After Doojoon quickly dropped me off my class. I uncomfortably headed to my seat. EVERYONE was staring at me, including the teacher. I tried to ignore all the stares and just took out my books out of my bookbag. By the time I looked up, no one else was looking at me, other than Crystal. Crystal Lee was my "best friend" in middle school. I was shocked at first because, someone popular like Crystal wanted to be my friend. I thought our friendship was real until I found out she was using me to talk to DooJoon. I don't even understand WHY she would want to talk to Doojoon. Actually, no. I don't understand why ALL the girls in this school love Doojoon so much. They call him "hot" and "charming," but I don't see ANY of that in him. I just see him as a regular guy who at playing Scrabble and steals all my food. Thankfully, I didn't get into some sort of trouble for "almost" being late to class. The bad thing was, however, was that I kept getting stared at by all the girls in the class which made me feel EXTREMELY uncomfortable. I'm one of those girls who doesn't like to stand out. I want to blend in. After class, I quickly tried to leave but, Crystal and her bestfriend Lauren came to my desk. Crystal was wearing dark blue skinny jeans with a bright pink Hollister tanktop and a black cardigan with white high heels. She was stunning and so was Lauren, who was wearing a white dress with bright red high heels. Crystal folded her arms and looked down at my white Converse high tops and gave out a small smile.

 

"So...it seems like you got a special ride today to come to school." she said.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

Crystal laughed and glanced at Lauren who was smiling.

 

"How did it feel to be on his back? Were you like, fangirling or did you take a picture of you on his back?" Crystal asked, still having her arms folded.

 

"Why do you care" I asked.

 

Crystal laughed and Lauren stared at me. Crystal then came closer to me and pet my hair, like I was her dog.

 

"Hyuna...you are just, so adorable. You're like my baby sister, except you just have longer hair." Crystal said and left the room with Lauren, giggling.

 

(Back to regular POV)

It was lunch time. The hallways were loud from students getting their lunchboxes from their lockers and the cafeteria was louder from students buying their lunch. Hyuna sat at a random table and started unwrapping her Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich her mom made her this morning. Right when she was about to take a bite, someone already took a huge bite of it from behind her. She turned around and it was Doojoon, laughing at Hyuna's upset face.

 

"Yah! Do you want to die?!" Hyuna yelled.

 

DooJoon laughed and stuck his tounge out at her. Hyuna rolled her eyes and got up from the lunch table to head to the library. DooJoon grabbed her wrist.

 

"I'm sowwy. Here I'll give you my sandwich." he said giving her his ham sandwich.

 

Hyuna snatched it out of his hands and started eating. DooJoon smiled and drank his milk next to her. All the girls were staring at them and gossiping.

 

(DooJoon's POV)

I was drinking my milk next to Hyuna, when I heard little whispers of girl's voices coming from behind me. The girls were gossiping about Hyuna. I got up from my seat, and went to their table. They looked really shocked.

 

"Hi guys. I would appreciate it if you would stop talking about my bestfriend and calling her ugly cause I don't see why you guys would think you guys are pretty." I said.

 

The girls were so shocked. One girl started crying while another girl buried her face on the table. I smiled and headed back to my table.