The "small" chat.

Cyberbully

(back to normal POV)

After lunch, Hyuna and Doojoon walked to English class together. English class was the only class they had together this year. Hyuna was still finishing up her apple while walking to class. Doojoon smiled and poked her left cheek. Hyuna glared at him and poked his cheeks back. Doojoon smirked, and pinched Hyuna's cheeks.

 

"Aigooo~ Our Hyuna. Are you mad because I poked your cheeks?" he said with a baby voice.

 

Hyuna glared and walked faster.

 

"Yah! Kim Hyuna! I was just kidding!" Doojoon said with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------

"Okay class! Today we are going to start our new novel, Romeo and Juliet!" Mrs. Roe (the enlgish teacher) said.

 

Hyuna squealed silently to herself. She loved romance novels, and she loved it even more when schools made her read them. She imagined herself, cuddling up herself on her couch and reading the oozy book with her hot chocolate on a cold day. Hyuna kept staring in space until Doojoon flicked her head. She shot a glare at him. Doojoon smiled and pet her head.

 

"Kim Hyuna and Yoon Doojoon! No flirting in class!" Mrs. Roe said out loud.

 

Hyuna's face turned bright red. All the guys in the class were laughing and all the girls were glaring.

 

"This is just like this morning except worse." Hyuna thought to herself.

 

Doojoon saw Hyuna's face turn red and smiled.

 

(Doojoon's POV)

The whole class was staring at Hyuna and me. I could see the girls snickering. Hyuna's face was bright red. She looked like she was going to cry. Hyuna is so cute when she gets embarrased. I wish I can go to her desk and hug her but then that would just make everything worse. I just kept my mouth shut.

 

(normal POV)

Hyuna didn't cheer up throughout the whole English class. She was only happy when they were reading Romeo and Juliet, but when they were doing grammar and hangul, she had a frown on her face the whole time.

--------------------------------------------------

After English class, Hyuna quickly went to her locker, grabbed her books, and headed to her last class, which was health. Doojoon ran to her and grabbed her wrist.

 

"Yah...are you mad?" Doojoon asked.

 

"No." Hyuna said looking away.

 

"Don't lie Kim Hyuna. It says on your forehead that you are pissed off." Doojoon said.

 

Hyuna finally stared right at Doojoon's eyes. Her stare made Doojoon let go of her wrist. Something about those dark brown eyes made Doojoon scared for a second. 

--------------------------------------------------

Afterschool, Hyuna didn't wait for Doojoon and walked home by herself. She can feel her phone vibrating, from Doojoon's calls. She didn't answer them.

When Hyuna arrived home, she went into her room and started on her homework. She her Imac that her parents bought for her on her birthday. Right when she opened her laptop, she got a Ichat from Crystal.

 

Crystalbaabe:You really need to stop.

HyunaKim:stop what?..

Crystalbaabe:Flirting with Doojoon. Do you even know how many girls in our school call you a and a ? I feel bad for you tbh.

 

Hyuna felt uneasy when she saw this. Hyuna wasn't the smartest girl in school but she definitely knew she wasn't a and a . She had mixed feelings of innocence, angriness, and sadness. Hyuna took a deep breath and typed back to Crystal.

 

HyunaKim:you guys have NO right to call me a and a . I first of all, don't hangout with different boys and makeout with them. I definitely DON'T dress like a . I wear skinny jeans, white converse, and a tshirt. Is that ty? If you guys have to call ANYONE a , it should be yourselves. And I don't "flirt" with Doojoon. He's my bestfriend. Stop judging people without knowing all the facts.

Crystalbaabe:Oh please. Stop acting innocent. I bet you go to strip clubs everynight, you little hypocrite.

 

Tears rolled down on Hyuna's eyes. She closed down her laptop and cried a little. Was she seriously being judged for talking to her bestfriend? Was being bestfriends with Doojoon a big mistake in her life?