Watch what I can do.

Cyberbully

Doojoon kept checking the clock. He kept thinking about Hyuna. Just then his phone started to vibrate. It was Hyuna.

 

"Hello?Hyuna?" he answered.

 

"Doojoon!hehehehehe...Doojoon...my..bestfriend!" she answered.

 

Hyuna was drunk. Doojoon's face turned serious when he heard her voice.

 

"Yah Kim Hyuna, did you drink?" he asked.

 

"hehhehe...just a little!I..just..had...something SOOOO good happen to me..to..daa...y..." Hyuna stopped talking. She fell asleep at wherever she was.

 

Doojoon jumped up from his bed. It was 1 in the morning. Where could Hyuna be? Doojoon quickly grabbed his jacket and headed outside. He instantly kept calling Hyuna's cellphone again but no one answered. About 20 minutes later, Hyuna FINALLY called.

 

"YAH KIM HYUNA!WHERE-"

 

"Hello? Hi I work here at Angel's Bar Club. The owner of this cellphone is really drunk right now. You were the last person she talked to so I called."

-----------------------------------------

Doojoon arrived at the club. He saw Hyuna sleeping with her head on the table. There were over 40 bottles of beer on her table. Doojoon sighed, paid for the drinks,and carried her on his back. When they were coming out of the bar, Hyuna sort of woke up although she was still drunk.

 

"Eh?hehehe..Doojoon!You came!You're such a good bestfri..end..." she said slowly.

 

"Yah Kim Hyuna. Are you crazy?!Why did you drink so much?!"Doojoon said, still carrying her.

 

There was no answer. She was asleep again.

---------------------------------

"Omo!Doojoon ah!Thank you so much!This young lady will be in so much trouble tommorow!" cried Hyuna's mom.

 

Doojoon smiled nicely and headed up to Hyuna's room. He laid her softly on her bed. He was about to leave when he saw her laptop thrown on the floor. Doojoon glanced at the laptop,and then at Hyuna. He frowned and opened her laptop. He saw the Facebook posts people wrote to Hyuna, and ran out of her house.

 

(Doojoon's POV)

How dare they! How can they say that kind of ing to Hyuna. I'm not gonna let this go. I'm gonna ing get all those s who called my bestfriend a . Watch me.

---------------------------------