The decision

Cyberbully

(still in Hyuna's POV)

During whole first period, I kept staring at Joong Ki. I first tried not to cause that would be awkward and creepy, but his face was a face that was hard to not look at. It's been pretty awkward for the past 20 minutes so I finally tried to talk to him.

 

"So..um..hows school so far?" I asked awkwardly.

 

"Good I guess." he answered.

 

It was REALLY awkward.

 

"Well, thats good. Um..I'm Kim Hyuna. Nice to meet you Joong Ki." I said with a friendly smile, but shy at the same time.

 

"Yeah. Nice to meet you too." he said not even bothering to look at me.

 

Wow..he looks pretty friendly but I guess he's not.. After that awkward conversation, I didn't talk to him.

----------------------------------

(back to normal POV)

It was already lunch time and Doojoon was saving a seat for Hyuna at the lunch table. Hyuna stopped by her locker to get her lunch and went into the cafeteria. She saw Doojoon and headed to the table he saved.

 

"Hey how was class?" he asked.

 

"Good." Hyuna said taking out her sandwich and chips.

 

Hyuna was about to take a bite on her sandwich, when just then, Crystal "accidentally" spilled her diet coke on Hyuna.

 

"OH MY GOSH. ARE YOU OKAY? I'M SO SORRY." Crystal said.

 

"Yeah I'm fine." Hyuna said grabbing a napkin.

 

"Ugh, if this makes you feel better, YOU LOOK THE SAME SO DON'T WORRY. Even with or without coke on your hair and shirt, YOUR STILL UGLY." Crystal said with a reassuring smile.

 

Doojoon couldn't take it anymore. He got up from his table and went right in front of Crystal's face.

 

"D-D-Doojoon..." she said.

 

"Crystal, I don't know how to tell you this but, have you ever wondered why guys don't ask you out? Do you think it's cause you're UGLY? No, Crystal you're actually REALLY pretty. But haven't you ever wondered why you don't get asked out to guys? Well, I'll tell you the answer. As a guy, honestly, you're a . You think you're the queen of everything. You think being a is a way to flirt with guys? You think using a friend will get you a boyfriend? I don't know about other guys but I DEFINITELY hate it when people use friendship for something they want. Look how hideous you look right now. And by "hideous" I'm talking about the INSIDE not the OUTSIDE." Doojoon said calmly.

 

Crystal was speechless. Her eyes were tearing up and her friends and everyone in the cafeteria was staring at her. Doojoon took Hyuna's hand and took her outside.

------------------------------

"Doojoon where are we going?" Hyuna asked.

 

Doojoon ignored her and took her to the hallway where no one was there. He pushed her against the wall angrily.

 

"Yah Kim Hyuna! Are you that stupid? What the is wrong with you?!" Doojoon asked angrily.

 

Hyuna was terrified. She's never seen Doojoon so angry. Her eyes filled up with tears.

 

"Yah..Yoon Doojoon...what's wrong with you?" she asked softly.

 

Doojoon backed up..he sighed and hugged Hyuna.

 

"Mian.." he said.

-----------------------------

Doojoon didn't talk to Hyuna for the rest of the day. Hyuna tried looking for him afterschool but he wouldn't answer his phonecalls. Hyuna just headed home by herself.

 

When Hyuna was about to take a shower, she recieved a text message. It was Crystal.

 

From: Crystal

If you have the , come meet me at the cafe in front of the school.

 

Hyuna sighed, grabbed her jacket, and headed to the cafe.

-----------------------------

(Hyuna's POV)

When I arrived at the cafe, Crystal was there drinking coffee. I went up to her.

 

"Sit." she said.

 

I sat down and just then she got her cold water and sprayed it all over me!

 

"Yah!" I screamed.

 

"Shut up. You need to STOP ruining my life." she said.

 

"I ruin YOUR life? HAHAHA OKAY CRYSTAL." I said annoyingly.

 

"Okay, whatever I'm a . BUT AT LEAST I'M PRETTY. If Doojoon wasn't in YOUR life, you would've already killed yourself." Crystal said.

 

I couldn't believe what she just said. I bit my lip and tried not to cry. Crystal smiled.

 

"Awww. Is little Miss Hyuna gonna cry? I'm so sowwy!" she said sarcastically.

 

That was it. I ran out of that cafe and ran home. I was in front of my doorstep and I reached for my key, but it wasn't in my pocket. Dammit. I guess I left it in the house and just came out. I just sat on the doorsteps and cried my eyes out. I couldn't take it anymore. I was going to change.