Chapter 2

Don't Love

I squeezed through the thick crowd in the dining hall frantically searching for Bom and Jay. Where the hell were they right now? I bumped in several people and all of them shot me angry looks. I swear when I‘ll find them I‘ll kill them long and slowly.

„Sorry...Pardon...Excuse me...“, I mumbled as I bumped into some other people. I swear LONG AND SLOWLY. All this trouble just to find them... Aish! Suddenly even louder noise added to the already loud dining hall.

„KYAAAAAH. It‘s them!“

„OMG Oppaaaas~!“

„I love youuuuuuu!“ Puh-lease not again! I tried frantically to leave the hall but it was already too late. A swarm of fan girls had ran into the dining hall screaming their lungs out for B.A.P.

They are none other then the Kingka group of my school. Blessed with god like good looks, a department in which each of them stands out and a badass reputation which all Seoul knows about. Wherever they appear, a crowd of fan girls will be there and try to eat you up when you just come to close to one of their Oppas~, so my helpful advice to you is to run away asap when they come insight.

Sadly I was too late this time. The screaming didn‘t die down until they reached their table in the back and where the fangirls didn‘t dare to go. They got quite grumpy when they had they food and someone disturbed them.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead. Being trapped between those crazy girls is harder then a cross-country run. I swear! I finally spotted Bom and Jay and made my way towards them.

„Where the hell were you?! I nearly died because I was trapped between those girls“, I pouted when I sat next to them and took my lunchbox out.

„Ohmygaaahd did you see one of them up close?“, asked Bom excitedly. I shook my head and she she looked disappointed. „You don‘t seem very sad about that“, she stated.

„Why should I?“ Bom gasped. „Because every sane girl would die to see them up close!“

„I must be an alien then“, I shrugged and started eating my rice. „Argh Choi Hanbee! Why are you doing this to me?!“ „Doing what“, I asked and blinked innocently at her.

„Acting like a frigging robot! Why can‘t you admit, just once, that you have the hots for a boy?“, Bom asked frustrated. I titled my head and pretended to think about what she just said.

„ ‘Cause I don‘t have any for them.“ I blinked over to the table where BAP was seated. „Especially if they are that arrogant to call themself Best Absolut Perfect! Like seriously how full can you be of yourself to call yourself that?“

Jay nodded enthusiastically and Bom shot him an angry look. „You‘re just hopeless Hanbee. If you had any idea about boys you would understand!“

She sulked until she spotted my lunch. She leaned over in interest and said: „Your lunch looks mighty-fine. How about we swap?“, she asked in an alluring voice.

I snickered when I saw her simple kimchifried rice and then looked at my sushi. „Nu-uh honey, I did this the half night so NO!“ Bom narrowed her eyes at me and before I could say anything more she grabbed my lunch box and jumped up.

“Yah! Park Bom! what do you think are you doing?“, I shouted and also stood up and dashed after her. She only glanced over her shoulder and giggled while speeding towards the door to leave the dining hall.

I narrowed my eyes and went on full speed to save my beloved Sushi. „Trust me Park Bom I‘M SO GONNA GET YOU AND THEN YOU ARE GONNA BE SO DEAD!“, I yelled and already stretched out my hand to grab her arm.

Only a few more inches... Only a few- CRASH!