Chapter 1

Don't Love

I pedalled as fast as I could as I saw the gates starting close before me. „NOOO“, I yelled, already out of breath. „STOOOOP!“ But the gates man closed the gate merciless before my nose.

I skidded to a stop. „Damn“, I cursed under my breath. Late on my first day of school. Great Hanbee! I looked around hoping that someone else would be there with me, shut out. But no. Lonely me. Of course no one is late on such an important day.

I whipped out my mobile and pressed speed dial number 1. „Annyeong~“, a sweet voice full of aegyo chirped through the phone.

I rolled my eyes. „Yah! Unnie!“ At the sound of my voice my best friends voice changed as well as she answered: „Aish whats wrong with you brat? Have some respect for your unnie and greet me properly!“ „Unnie my ! I‘m locked out. Come and help me!“ „Pf why should I want to help you?“, she huffed into the phone.

„Because I don‘t think you don‘t want me to tell Yuri what you did last week with her beloved Minho~“, I answered and imitated (badly) her aegyo from before.

I heard her huffing angrily but she hung up what meant that my stunning best friend would make her way to the gates man and would use her extremely long eyelashes to get me into school.

I leaned against the wall and waited for the gates to open. Another year laid ahead of me. Another year full of unnecessary high school drama, nerve-wracking exams and pointless club activities. But all that wasn‘t really comparable to what I hated the most.

Lovey dovey stuff.

Girls my age could speak all day long about nothing but love. How they wanted their wedding to be, how their dream boy was like, that their current crush talked to them and blablabla. Whenever I heard those love-struck teenagers fangirling about some stupid boy or confessed their love to one of them I just feel like beating the hell out of them.

They just don‘t get that this whole stuff is so pointless. Separation will follow anyway.

I heavily sighed while i pitied myself that I had to hang out with girls like that until the door opened a little and I could push my bike through it.

On the other side stood grumpily my best friend Bom. The gates man couldn‘t take his eyes off her. She must had done a real good job to pursue him to get me in...

„Yah brat! Stop wasting my time. We‘ll be late for class because of you.“ I gave her quick peck on her cheek to show my gratitude and locked my bike up. „C‘mon unnie, be honest. I bet you enjoyed flirting with Mr. Lin“, I while we went up the stairs.

„Sorry to disappoint you but I don‘t do old smelly man! I swear this is the last time that I told him that I find his hair attractive!“

I giggled as Bom continued to complain. We almost had reached our classroom as someone yelled our name over the buzzing crowd. We turned around and saw our other best friend running our way.

Jay threw his arms around our shoulders and gave us two sloppy smooches on the cheeks. „Ew Jay, you pig“, Bom pushed him angrily but he kept a firm hold of her shoulder and grinned happily.

„How are my two beautiful besties?“ „Could be better“, I muttered. Jay laughed.

„Stop looking so depressed Hanbee, one might think something terrible happened to you.“ „It‘s the first day of school. It‘s terrible“, I answered back.

„Aww no way! I missed school“, Jay answered and winked at two freshman who immeaditly started giggling. „I didn‘t get to see all these lovely snacks -pardon me- girls over summer.“

He turned his head and checked the backsides of the two girls who were still giggling and blushing. „You‘re such a flirt Jay!“, Bom said and elbowed him.

Jay gave her greasy smile and said: „Don‘t worry babe, no one is as beautiful as you.“ Bom shoved him again but I knew that she was content. She liked to hear that she‘s pretty.

We reached Jays and Boms classroom and we had to separate. Those two are already in their last year and are lucky enough to be in the same class.

Poor me -sob- is alone. I sighed and headed towards my class. I was greeted by a loud room full of people chatting and shouting.

How can everyone be so motivated for the first day of school? Some girls spotted me and waved me frantically over so I could sit with them.

„Hi Hanbee-ah! How was your summer?“, one of my class mates said as I sat down. „You will not believe how amazing mine was“, she theatrically sighed without waiting for my answer. „I met the cutest boy and guess what...he asked me out!!!“

All the girls started shirking and squealing whereas I just face palmed myself. Welcome to another year of the same old love-gross-stuff, Hanbee!

 

____________

Yuhuuuuu!

So this was the first chapie! YAAAY! 

I know it wans't that exciting but BE PREPARED ;)

And thanks to all of you who have already subscribed!

You're awesome!

Plese leave a comment and let me know what you think

And subscribe :))

Thank you~!

<3<3<3

Mineralwasser