Chapter 3

Don't Love

Can‘t...Can‘t b-...br-...breath! I laid on my back on the cafeteria floor with my eyes tightly shut.

I had crashed into something- no someone. And it now seemed that this someone... Laid ON TOP of me.

All air was knocked out of my lungs and I was pretty sure that this someone was at least half a ton heavy. I didn‘t dare to open my eyes because the cafeteria was awfully quiet which meant that everyone was watching.

Maybe I should pretend that I fainted... Argh the humiliation! Bom you‘re so dead! Finally the someone pushed himself off me and my lungs could fill with air.

I dared to squint one of my eyes open and regretted it straight away.

Dear god take me now!

Blonde hair, tall, broad shoulders, a face which looks photoshopped. Above me stood none other then Bang Yongguk, leader of BAP. I abruptly stood up and started to bow like crazy.

„I‘m so sorry! I‘m really sorry! I didn‘t see you coming.“ I didn‘t dare to look up because I could feel the stares of the crowd of fangirls burning into my skull. I‘m gonna get fried later on.

„I guess that‘s okay“, Yongguk chuckled. I dared to peek up only to see him giving me a gummy smile which didn‘t match his deep husky voice.

„But are you okay? Usually the girl should fall on top of the guy but I guess it was the other way round“, he grinned again and rubbed his neck. My mouth fell open.

How can he be so calm about this?! Can‘t he see that we gonna get eaten up in a second?!

„Errr...“ Besides I didn‘t expect that kind of question. I thought he would punch me right here and now to death for making him fall. ‘ Cause you know, the badass reputation...

I bowed again. „I‘m totally fine! And I‘m sorry again!“ I wanted to turn around and run out of the cafeteria but he grabbed my wrist.

„But your knee is bleeding!“ Dumbfounded, I looked down to see blood sliding down my leg.

„Oh“, was the only thing that came to my mind. „C‘mon I‘m gonna get you to the infirmary“, Yongguk said and started to leave the cafeteria.

This time it was me to grab his wrist. Laser-beams on me! He looked surprised back with those huge eyes. Awww puppy eyes! How cute.

„You don‘t have to do that Yongguk-ssi. I can go on my own. It was my fault anyway“, and with that said I left the cafeteria as fast as I could so he couldn‘t say anything else.

I don‘t need some random boy to help me.

 

 

3rd POV

Yongguk was slowly returning to his seat next to his friends. He was still a little dazed from the crash with that little girl.

„Woah Hyung! Are you all right?“, Zelo and the others eyed him worridly. „That looked pretty damn painfull!“, Himchan exclaimed while he patted Yongguk up and down to check whether he was hurt.

„What does she think to run around like that?“, Youngaje sipped on his strawberry milk and shook his head in disbelief.

„I thought it was pretty damn amazing“, Jongup giggled. „Not anyone can make you fall like that, Hyung. She must be a bull!“ The others laughed and Yongguk couldn‘t help but to as well.

When they finally calmed down he looked back to the door where they had crashed into each other, remembering that petite girl apolozing like she was about to die.

„But does anyone of you know her? I‘ve never seen her before“, he asked and scratched his head.

„Aww did our little Younggie-Bounggie fall for her? Haha get it? Fall for her?“, Himchan started to crack up on his own joke but all the other guys just shook their head.

„Who is that freak?“, Jongup leaned over to Daehyun and pointed at Himchan.

Daehyun giggled but answered then: „I‘ve never seen her before though.“ „That‘s weird, me neither. I thought we knew every girl here“, Youngjae muttered.

„I think she sat with Park Bom and Park Jay“, Jongup said and tried to spot any of them. „You mean that red head in the cheerleading team and the dance machine?“, asked Yongguk with interest.

Jongup nodded. „But I don‘t think she‘s in our year“, Daehyun said and suddenly grinned. „But Himchan Hyung is right. Where comes that interest from?“ Himchan nodded frantically, happy that someone agreed with him.

Yongguk watched thoughtfully again to the spot where he crashed into her. Yeah, why do I care about that? She looked more like a nerd so not my type. He finally shrugged. „Just wondering.