GREAT START

Welcome to the Dollhouse

GREAT START



   Shinhae nodded and looked straight to the road. The trees were covered with snow which was falling on the way. You could clearly see the storm coming. Suddenly, our mysterious guy pushed the speed pedal and started to drive a little bit faster.

   “What are you doing? You shouldn’t drive that fast.” A girl asked one more time. She knew that it wasn’t good to ride in this kind of speed, because there was a big possibility to drive off the road. You didn’t need to be a genius to understand that all this path was covered by ice and snow. 

   “Calm down. Everything is OK…” This time his voice was a little bit angry. He wasn’t even supposed to talk with her anyways. This guy had a mission and he was about to end it.

   Finally the car reached a big building. It looked like a haunted house and hospital mix. Don’t you think it’s pretty creepy?  You probably wouldn’t be surprised if there lived some mysterious ghosts. The garden was covered by snow so Shinhae couldn’t see it clearly. The only thing she could observe was a huge house with a tall roof and big windows.

   They got up from the car and walked to the house. When a girl tried to reach for door handle, she heard an unfamiliar voice coming out of building. It was sweet, but respectful and serious. And I’m sure that it was a weird combination…

“He’s back! Go and open the doors.” A manly voice ordered to welcome them. As soon as he told it, someone opened the doors and greeted her secret guy.

“You were faster than I thought, Kai.” A new stranger said to your driver. He just smiled and pushed me inside. This time he wasn’t that gently. A little bit rough I say.

“Call EXO. I should introduce ShinHae to them.” He told to that stranger. The girl saw a weird card, handing on his neck. It said Kyungsoo and it had his photo. Our little Hae couldn’t read other words, because it was written with little letters. What kind of a place is it? Maybe it’s a hospital after all?!

   Before ShinHae could say a word, a guy (named Kyungsoo) ran away. The only thing that was left on her mind was the name. Kai? What’s that supposed to mean? It’s some kind of a nickname, isn’t it? I mean who the hell calls his child like that? Suddenly her thoughts were distracted by his arms, which were pushing ShinHae to another room. There were at least seven flower boys, who looked at her like she was the most normal thing on Earth. The girl raised an eyebrow and stood here frozen.

“Would you mind to explain everything?” Shinhae asked a little bit irritated. Her eyes were following every single Kais’ move. Everything what was happening around was just too weird. A room bunch of beautiful guys and a building full of white walls? What kind of joke is this? Is someone tricking her?

“Let me think. Um… No.” He said ant rolled his eyes. There were no manners left. Kai walked away to say hi to his friends while leaving Shinhae dumbfounded. These guys patted his shoulder and talked about some things. Looks like she was ignored by the strangers.

“Hey, I was talking to you! Get back here.” The girl followed him and grabbed his jacket. After spinning the guy around she faced him. Being a quiet girl was her job, but this time she couldn’t stand here and wait for someone to save her. This teen needed answers right now. “What do you think you’re doing?”

   After the question she was gently bragged from that irritated dude. He just started to laugh like it was very funny. Kais’ eyes hunted hers and looked straight to girls’ soul. After reaching this building he became colder and annoying. It looked like the only bad person here was him.

“Hey, calm down. Kris is going to explain everything. No need to worry.” The person, who was holding Shinhae seemed to be good. After taking a couple of breaths, she turned around and stood here astonished. The boy, who was standing right in front of her was about 14 or even less. Is he the youngest one? She wasn’t expecting to see some kids here too.

“What is this child doing here?” Shinhae gave another question, but this time a little bit calmer. She pointed a finger at him and stared at everyone with a questionable look. One of the strangers was trying not to laugh. Did she do something wrong again?

“… No, Suho. We’re all busy. I wasn’t expecting her that soon.” A new voice appeared. Two dudes walked into their room while still having a dialog. One of them was incredibly tall, while another looked like a normal asian person. Well if you take out the fact, that they were all amazingly handsome.

“But someone has to take care of her!” The normal one shouted and looked at all the people, who were standing around them. He stopped at Shinhae face. “Hi, Kim.” He looked at her like she was a good friend of his. Shinhae didn’t reply and stood there frozen.

“You can sit here.” The child pointed at one empty chair in the end of the table, while everybody sat nearby. The tall one sat right in front of her – in the other side of this long table. Suddenly she started to breathe heavily, because everyone started to stare at her.

“Can someone please start talking?” After a big pause, Kai spoke. He was the one, who was sitting the most comfortably. You wouldn’t even be surprised, If he would put his legs on a table any second. Where does this anger came from?

“Can you shut your mouth at least for a moment?” One of them spoke while staring at Kai. He just rolled his eyes and let out a big sight.

“Kim Shin Hae, born in 1995 3rd of October. Living with her mother and father, being an ulzzang at one little company and having less than zero friends?” He raised an eyebrow and corrected himself. The girl just stared at him surprised. “I’ll take that as yes.” He looked at some papers and hold an awkward silence. Everyone was unable to talk. You could even hear their breathing. “Interesting…” The tall one said and finally got up from reading. “You’re at the place, where girls like you work for us without getting any money payment. Their job is to entertain us… so as yours now. We’ll give you a place to live, food, clothes and everything you need, except the real life behind these walls.” He said it like it was no big deal.

“Wait what?” Shinhae looked a bit confused, while there was actually a big storm inside her body. Except the real life behind these walls. Is he playing tricks on her?

“Every girl has her own EXO member, who has to control her from being a spoiled brat. His job is to take care of you and to look at your actions. If something bad happens – it becomes his problem.” Kris told and let out a sight. Suddenly he started to scan everyone faces, like he was waiting for something. “So… Who’s going to take her?”

“Stop. This is a good joke, but you can end it. I’m in a weird viral show, yeah? Where are the cameras?”  Shinhae smiled and looked around. Sadly, no one started to clap or stopped being serious. In fact they were sitting exactly like a moment ago. Step by step she started to understand that everything was true.

“I asked who’s going to take her?” Kris asked like nothing happened. He was still hiding under that annoying serious face. After a second there was a deadly silence. No one stood up. Nobody wanted to take her. Shinhae started to breath heavily again. This is enough for today. She needed to come back to her home, even If that was hard. Everything what was happening here is just absurd.

“I can.” Suddenly a voice came out from someone mouth. The girl came back to reality and looked around. Who was the one, who let out that sound? “I’m free, because Yoobin is out.” This time she could clearly see that speaker.

“Are you kidding me? I’m not going to be taken by a child.” Shinhae finally spoke, but this time she was a bit smarter. By any chance, even this game is a reality – she wasn’t going to be his little doll. “What… are you going to hold me in your little Barbie house? Are  you going to give me that weird pink car too?” The girl said while raising her voice a little bit too much. Imagine if you were her, a human who was bragged to some kind of an organization and given to a kid. Seriously? Maybe it was only just a dream… at least she hoped so.

   He stood up from his place and stared at Shinhae. This boy was smiling, but you could feel the bad atmosphere. The feeling was similar to a silence  just before the storm.

“Hyung, don’t do anything wrong.” Unexpected voice appeared in this crowded room again. The girl turned her head to see who’s talking now, but only saw Kris. Wait… what? HYUNG? THIS CHILD WAS THE TALL ONES’ HYUNG?!

“Well… This child you’re talking about is 5 years older than you.” The boy was still smiling, while his voice tone was down. You could clearly sense his angry mood. “If you’re interested in your future, you should listen to me. I’m Luhan. Nice to meet you” After spilling everything he glanced like he was able to murder everyone with his eyes and walked away.

   The gang let out a big sight together and stood from the table. The meeting was finally over with about three of two thousands questions still not answered. Shinhae was still sitting and looking at her cold driver. He found her eyes and stared for a long time, when finally grinned.

“Way to go, Kim Shin Hae..."

 

A/N So... Were you waiting for ShinKai moment? HAHAHAHAHA. No. Maybe next time...
 
Don't forget to leave a comment! I want to know what do you think about the start. \(^^)/