I'LL TAKE THAT AS YES

Welcome to the Dollhouse

I'LL TAKE THAT AS YES

 

   Shinhae closed her eyes and let out a big sight. She knew that it wasn’t a good start. But what can she change now? This girl was taught that you can’t fix what is broken. Well at least her parents treated her like a broken toy and never tried to repair it. She would just let it out, but after seeing two judging eyes which belonged to a guy named Kai… she changed her mind. What could she do more? This was the only way to feel secured in this weird place.

   The girl walked in this building while trying to find one important person. She didn’t know if it was luck, but the boy was walking right in front of her in a corridor… all alone. This was a perfect opportunity to catch him. There goes nothing!

   “Hey, the boy... I mean the guy from that room. Can I talk to you a little bit?“ A strong voice filled the place. After taking a few breaths he finally turned around at Shinhae with emotionless eyes.

   “I’m fine.” You could clearly see his smile, but there wasn’t any happiness in his glare. He didn’t let the silence take over him while he talked again. “Thanks for not asking.”

   OK, maybe thinking that you can fix it wasn’t good at all. After all, the girl could make it even worse. Suddenly she opened her lips and tried to speak but was immediately cut off. Here you go. The gentle and mature view of this boy was changed in a second.

   “Save your apologies for someone who actually cares.” Painful words came out of his mouth. That’s just amazing. How in the hell could she speak when he’s not even listening?

   After a couple of seconds the room was filled with a new sound of footsteps. His calm face appeared in the corridor, after coming out from the corner.  How does he manage to show everywhere Shinhae goes? If you don’t understood who was there… Meet our precious Kai. “Hey, deer boy.” Obviously he heard their talk. Or should I say he stalked it? “Where does your good side go? As I remember you are always so nice to people.”

   “As I remember you don’t even know me.” This flower boy told him and turned around. He was just about to leave this place. “I’ll go first”

BANG.

   “Don’t you know the rules?” Jongin dropped some kind of a box to his face and didn’t stop talking. “She just tried to apologize and you’re trying to leave it. We all know that she is going to be a pain in the but I brought her here. And you know that I don’t like wasting my time.”

   Luhan showed his face again and glared at the girl. “Go.” He finally spoke with a firm voice tone. Shinhae looked at this person but didn’t know what to do. Go? To go where? “Room 107. I’ll meet you there.” After saying this he bended closer to the ground and picked up the box Kai throwed before. The corridor was filled with silence. This is probably the most awkward scene she has ever been.

   “Why are you still here?” After couple of seconds he spoke again. Shinhae finally turned and walked away. This was the last thing she could do to speak with Luhan. She needed to fix their new relationships and ask some questions about this place.

   “I wasn't asking her.” When only two guys were standing in this place Luhan spoke one more time. “You always leave us when you finish your mission. What’s holding you now? And don’t you dare to lie to me about your duty to save Shinhae because of your time wasting.”

   “And please remind me… Why do you care?” Jongin asked, but didn’t wait for the answer. He just glared at the box like asking to open it. “By the way, stop playing games with the every girl you get. They aren’t some kind of toys. Don’t think that I care about Shinhae that much, but Kris is not pleased by your behavior. It wouldn’t be good… If one of us… Was dropped out.”

   “It’s so ironic to hear that from you.” Luhan told while playing with the box. He tossed it into the air and caught again. “You know. After thinking about it… I think we should play for the last time.  After all Kris likes to watch competitions.” The speech was going to the dark side. There was something in older boys mind.

   “What do you mean?” Kai clenched his teeth. He didn't like this side of Luhan. It was the real face of his but it wasn't showed often. Only some of the people knew about the real older boy. And one of them was Jongin. 

   “Look. Everyone knows that we don’t like each other. I’m sure that you would be glad to see me going out of this building for the rest of my life.” Luhan crushed the box in his arm. Something broke, but he didn’t care. It was just a regular present from his rivals’ friend. The actual maknae tried to get closer to Lu but the only thing he could do was using Kai. It's not time to talk about the reasons of it, so let's just come back to the dialogue. “And you know that I’d love to see the same thing with you.”

   “That’s true. But what is your point?” Jongin said nothing about the broken box, because he was interested in something else. He would be happy to be without Luhan so this speech was getting pretty serious for both of them.

   “What if we play a game? The loser has to disappear for good.” The tension between two guys was too strong to hold. Kai stayed still and tried to understand what is he saying. The prize got his attention. After all this time he agreed with Luhan.

   “Fair enough. But what kind of a game are you talking about?”

   “A love game. The one who ends with Shinhae wins. Clear?” The older one raised his eyebrow and smirked. There was a silent for the nth time.

   “Sounds childish but I'll take it.” Kai finally spoke and nodded his head. He didn’t care about the girl but he wanted the prize as much as he wanted to throw Luhan through the window. And he had his reasons. I’ll talk about it a little bit later.

 “I’ll take that as yes. And now excuse me, but someone is waiting for me.”

 

A/N OK, OK. I know. That was a little bit cheesy but I couldn't help it! This story was just asking for a love triangle. If you don't like it then... I don't know. Don't leave me. Please. I love you!

Don't forget to leave a comment! I want to know what do you think about this twist. \(^^)/