You Have My Necklace?

Why did you choose me? (Hiatus! Sorry)

"Wake Up Taemin,Minho,Jonghyun & Onew!!!"Key said while crossing his arms in front of the beds.

Taemin Woke Up still yawning,Minho Woke Up scratching his head,Jonghyun just woke up sitting suddenly and onew... onew was still sleeping.."zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"onew slept.

"Onew i cooked dinner so if you don't want it to be a waste wake up now"said key with a grin on his face.

Onew shot up from bed and ran downstairs.

He went straight to the kitchen,he searched the dinner table and the kitchen table.

"Where's my Beautiful Chicken?"Onew said wanting to tear up(well he kinda did when key said that he said that so onew would wake up).

Onew didn't feel like going to sleep,Once he wakes up it takes forever for him to sleep again so yearhs . . . .

Instead of Chicken they had thick noodle soup & special banana milk for taemin.

Jonghyun started talking about his relationship with ShinSeKyung but they didn't want to hear about it.

"Hyung,could you tell Jong to stop chatting about what he did with Noona?"said taemin quietly to Key."JONGHYUN STOP TALKING, WE DON"T WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU DID!!!"said key annoyed of jonghyun

."Ok ok finee~ but i know everyelse was listening and wants to find out what happened next.right ?"replied jonghyun.

But all the others replied to jonghyun shaking their heads not wanting to know more.

"But i thought you were my friend"said jonghyun.

"we are but we are annoyed of you speaking about ShinSeKyung everyday"replied minho.

"who caares then"said jonghyun

. They sat eating their noodles chatting to eachother about their schedules.

Until Key said changing the subject

*flashback*

yesterday i was walking down the strret in a disguse when i saw a necklace on the path , so i picked it up now i don't know what to do...

the necklace is pretty,shiny and had two charms on it.

*end of flashback*

i'll show you now alrighty.Key took something sparkly from his pocket the necklace.

I found it 5 blocks from that school.

Should i just go there to check if a student there belong it?

"No there will be fan's all around us!"replied onew.

"but maybe we could return it" said minho butting in the convo.

Then Lets go! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Here's my new chapter i'll uptade as soon as possible!

Please subscribe&comment if your reading.

Thankies,here's a free lollipop for those who subscribed.