At The Restruant.

Why did you choose me? (Hiatus! Sorry)

Kyoungmi's Pov

When we arrived at the restruant we took our seats around the circular table.

I sat next to Taemin & Jonghyun,Jonghyun sat next to Key,Key sat next to Onew & Onew sat next to Taemin.

Everyone looked at the menu except me because there was no more menus.

When the maid came and asked us for what we were ordering Jonghyun suddenly started to flirt with the maid.

Uhh,how rude of him.

Everyone ordered except me but luckily Onew remembered i was there too so he ordered for me.

So nice of him!

When the food came everything was so fancy looking.

And it all looked so delicious .

I quickly nudged onew which one was mine and he pointed to the big bowl of icecream.

IceCream for Breakfast? Who would eat Icecream for breakfast? I quickly nudged Onew again.

and he just ignored it and ate his fried rice and chicken wings.

But lucky for him i love icecream!

I ate my icecream so fast everyone told me to slow down.

I drank a glass of coke and asked if everyone was done,and of course they weren't so i had to wait another 10 minutes for them to finish eating!

I went to the bathroom and reapplied my lipgloss and fixed my hair.

Then i heard someone pass by the bathroom talking about me.

The two girls who passed by said "Did you see that ugly girl with SHINee?"

"Of Course i did and how could she do that! We need to tell everyone at school!"

I felt hurt.They called me ugly and everyone is going to hate me now except my best friend!

I wish i never came here with them.

I then slowly walked back to the table where SHINee was.

Everyone was done and The driver dropped me off on the way to SHINee's Dorm.