I’m In your House Now?!!

Why did you choose me? (Hiatus! Sorry)

As i woke up i found myself in a room.

And i got shocked to see a male sleeping on the coach in the room.

I got out of bed and realised i was wearing pyjamas.

I ran up and found the person sleeping there was Key??!!

I frowned…I suddenly went up to him and whispered “Key??”

There was no answer so I went and took a glass of water on the bedside table and guessed what I did?

Yes I poured it on him, he was very unlucky because it was cold water.

He woke up screaming “WTH!” He turned to see me holding the glass and went "oh.."

“Mianhe,for being rude," He got up, Did a 90 degree bow and I think he headed for his bathroom.

I stood there blankly and just noticed what I done…

I poured a glass of water on a freaken famous idol!

I got out of the room and stood there going O.O

I saw the rest of SHINee?!

I realised it was SHINee’s Dorm..

I went downstairs and greeted SHINee.

“Annyeong SHINee….” I oddly said and bowed.

“Umm? JONGHYUN WHY IS THERE A GIRL IN OUR DORM??!!” Onew screamed to where I think was upstairs.

Jonghyun poked his head out from upstairs. “I did what?” He said.

“Umm, Key Brought me here…” I suddenly guessed.

And I was correct. Key came downstairs saying “ Kyoungmi go and get dressed I hired some maids for you”

“Ok” I said quite suddenly.

Key lead me upstairs into a different room which had three maids standing before me.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I greeted the maids.

They walked over to me.One of them said “Do you like doing you’re hair first or getting dressed first?”

“Umm,I like to get dressed first.” I said nicely.

The maids dragged me lightly to another section of the room which had a door.

They opened the door and a gigantic room which was filled with  clothes, shoes and accessories stood before me.

“Wow” I gasped at the scene.

They lead me to a wardrobe of clothes and picked out a lot of dresses and told me try them on.

The clothes looked very expensive.

At last they decided on a pink dress with a black bow on it and told me to wear it.

The Dress looked like this. Along with a few accessories and a pair of pink flats.

They got my hair done at another section of the gigantic room.

I had to sit on a chair while a hairstylist came in without me hearing the door even close.

The hairstylist started to curl and braid my hair in a flash of light. But before that they dyed my long hair into a light,redish brown colour. My hair looked like this.

Sooner or later my hair was finished by a famous hairstylist and I was wearing a very expensive dress with expensive accessories too.

I was told to go downstairs by the maids. I walked down the crystal like steps.

As I went downstairs Minho glanced at me with and O face.

And the others did the same when they saw me.

Key probably was still upstairs….

I asked them “Are we going out for breakfast?”

They all nodded still with an O face.

Hmm…I’m bored. Hope it’s a yummy breakfast for my tummy! ~Shsh what's wrong with them.~

They still have that O face!

I walked away because of their rudeness.

“When do we go?” I said with a pretend smile on my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I'm very sorry this story is on Hiatus but i'll try my bestest best.

Ok? Mianhe again! But Pleaase don't froget to subscribe and comment!!!

I won't let you down... Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thankies for your support<3