The Search for Mi's Special Necklace!

Why did you choose me? (Hiatus! Sorry)

"Eun Hee!!!" said kyoungmi shouting across the playground after school while walking towards the gate.

"Yesh!~" replied Eunhee.

"what is the problem?"Eunhee said.

"eunhee if your free this afternoon could you help me find that necklace i always wear to school?,i lost it when i was running to school!"said kyoungmi.

"do you have any chance of knowing at least when you were running and where you were running and also why don't you just buy a new necklace?"said eunhee.

"EUNHEE,that necklace is not a piece of trash!

it's a special necklace my grandma gave me before she passed away!

a-an-and i proberly dropped it at grousen st near my house,thats when i started running..."replied kyoungmi looking depressed.

"you should've said that in the first place mi... i'm srry for telling you to buy a new one and of course i'll help you look for it!

Your my best friend forever!Let's go alright? alright!replied kyoungmi looking a bit happier.

"lets go"said eunhee.

Eun Hee and Kyoungmi walked out of the school gate and headed for grousen street.

They walked quietly until eunhee started talking to kyoungmi.

"Did you know SHINee's having a first concert next week?"eunhee said.

"ummmms no i didn't"replied kyoungmi.

of course i wouldn't know that i'm not even a fan of them but eunhee is totally a big fan of them!said kyoungmi quietly.

They both finally arrived at grousen street and started looking for it.

"Not here nor here nor here nor here nor here!"said kyoungmi.

"of course not!your looking in the same spot staring at the ground,repeating nor here!i thought you wanted to look for your necklace!"

i do ,but it's too hard to find something in 5 minutes..."replied kyoungmi.

"why would you find something in 5 minutes?".

"it's possible you know?". "ok~ok~ lets just look for the necklace". "OK eunhee!! Fight on!!!"said kyoungmi

."gosh miiii stop talking!"said eunhee pissed off.

"ok fine"replied kyoungmi "ok good:]"

Did you find the necklace eunhee?

NOOOO!!!!!!! NOOOO!!! i didn't find it yet :L