Chapter two

"Just another bottle of teardrops."

Donghae POV:

8 years had pass, I haven't seen her.

I miss her already.

But she isn't mine anymore.

 

I did love her with my heart.

It's not that I really want to set her free.

I may think of myself only, but maybe fate didn't brought us together.

She was a fragile person to love, but she taught me to love her even is if she was fragile.

They hated me for having divorce with her.

My friend Eunhyul said to me "You may not be a playboy, but your such an impatient husband hae."

His wife also said " She did for the best of your future, and you've work also but your lucky to finish it earlier than she does."

Indeed I am an impatient person, slefish and thinks of myself only.

I woke up with those words but it's to late I had divorce already. I made my biggest mistake.

On losing her.

For the past eight years I didn't date nor got married again.

I never do anything since the day We got divorce, but after 4 years I went and worked again in my father's company and I had the same place.

But when I worked I wouldn't forget the time were we always worked together.

I feel empty to worked bby myself..

I need to forget..

It's my lesson of being impatient..

I never hated her not even once.

She teached me not to hate people for being kind will have a blessing..

I love her every now and then..

She is luck to have me in a short time..

My dear, Saranghaeyo.