Chapter 3

"Just another bottle of teardrops."

 

Yoona's POV:

Empty heart, Full papers on desk, Lonely office, Flashbacks starts to play just like a memory which was remember by a person who lost a wonderful memory.

Inside became horrible but outside I make it wonderful but sometimes it just hurts faking it.

Goodbye hurts but what hurt the most is remembering your precious or something you really treasure. I call it Flashback.

My life is full of flashbacks. 

Some of them are worth remembering for, but some are dramas, sorrow, pain, regret, and mistakes.

Somehow I just make every single time precious, but I could never avoid failing it to be precious.

I won't say my life was cursed or destroyed cause maybe somehow it might be a gift of strength and use of an open mind.

But the most treasure words I heard was.

"Im Yoona be strong, and I'm Sorry. It was great to treasure you heart. It has been a journey.. I Love you.."

That made my heart drain.. simple words but it mean to me. It maybe the last words but forever it won't be the last.

It's a great proof he did love and wanted me to be strong enough.

I continued to sign lost of papers, but  i felt something warm in my cheeks running down.

I was absentmided knowing  that I shed tears.

i gave up I shed lots of tear I bowed my head to my arms and lean on the table covering my face

I just can't accept it long years..8 years.. Still the same.

I cried for hours and hours..

Suddenly i close my eyes.

I felt someone woke me up I open my eyes it was my child.

"Umma.. Don't cry anymore.. I'm here.. I love you umma.'My child said as she wipe my tears and hugged me.

"I'm sorry my child I broke the promise.. I cried again. Sorry."I said I hugged her back.

"It's fine umma sometimes promises are meant to e broken."My child said she kisses my cheek and forehead and hugged me once again.

"Yoona.. Appa is calling you."Heechul said.

"Ok Oppa." I said.

"Stay here."I said to my daughter.

"Ok can uncle stay with me umma I'm scared." My child said.

"Oppa can you stay."I asked.

"Okay I'll stay."Heechul said.

"I'll be back baby.."I said.As I make my way to Appa's office I was wondering what is his news. I knocked on the door and I opened it.

"Appa.. What is it?"I asked.

"Yoona, Sit down."Mr. Im said. I followed his command.

"I want you to go to your old company. Is it fine?"Mr. Im asked.

"Sure.. I can it already 8 years Appa. Shall I bring my daughter there."I asked.

"I just bring her to the mall with your Oppa."Mr. Im said.

"OK Appa. Should I go now?" I asked.

"I think you should go now."Mr. Im said.

"OK Appa. I'll go now."I said.

"Take care.."Mr.Im said then I nodded.

I went back to my office and inform heechul and my daughter

"Oppa, Appa said your taking my daughter to the mall. I have to go somewhere important."I said.

"Your class has ended right?"Heechul asked,

"Of course Oppa."I said.

"I have to go now bye.."I said as I grab my bag and coat.

Donghae's POV:

Lots of paper to sign, silent, and wide office without any life.

It's just lonely working alone.

I was not so used to it but somehow I needed to.

I kept thinking of things and can't concentrate at anything.

I just kept remembering the time I got divorce eight years ago.

her words still on my mind..

"I will be strong and you too have to be strong.. I did want this to happen but I want you to be happy.. We can be friends.. lastly Hae Oppa I love you.."

Last words from her. 

I was out of my mind .

So she did really love..

I am so dumb and impatient..

If only I waited longer It won't be like this..

But I was asked by her the day before she moved out.

"Do you really want to do this divorce?"

"If we won't I think we won't be happy."

"i never what to do this" she said in a low tone but i could hear her.

I am so stupid and dumb.

If I could chase her now then i would have..

Maybe I can but she might be married.

I don't to ruin her marriage.

It so sad and tragic for me. 8 long years never forget of her.. 

After all the things I've done in return I did regret.

 I mean this love is like a tragic love story..

If only mistakes doesn't exist in the worls I guess every thing would be right but I guess we won't learn anything if it didn't exist.

Sometimes I blame everything on commiting mistskes but they say not to blame anyone or anything for there is something in that mistake that maybe could make it right.

But can something in my mistake make it right?

 


hey everyone... I need a suggetions of name of the daughter of yoona. I don't have idea of a name, so can you help me?   Please comment and subscribe..