Chapter four

"Just another bottle of teardrops."

Mr. Im's POV:

Through eight years my dear I know you have been secretly crying it out.

I know those positive words you say are sad words.

Telling me it's fine, no need to worry, and eight years has pass..

Years maybe be enough to forget, but I know when it comes to you it take a long process to forget especially if you've been wishing of that certain person nor things.

There's never a time I never cry because of your suffer.

Telling lies to your daughter about your husband and what really happen between both of you..

Appa cares and Loves you..

Just take my shoulders and cry everything.

Appa will find solution to heal you..

Just hold on tight on us.

If he comes back never let go for I know he had been regretting, and Appa will never object..

For your happiness is all what Appa hopes for..

Just believe on the people that loves you..

I hope you can handle telling the truth to Hana..

You would never regret not telling her if you would tell her while she is younger and when she get older she will accept..

Just like you did Hana is like you she will klearn and be strong like you..

You may have fallen from the road your walking just to reach that happy place..

But then You reach even you got lot of wounds and bruises but the victory reaching it will heal it.

Yoona's POV:

I used to remember how young we I loved him..

The day I worked in the company really young, but then I was proud of my dad and him.

They never fail to make me happy and to support my decisions.

When never I fail to at my decisions they never disspoint me more instead they enchourage me to try harder and harder..

I graduated at an early age..

Just because of them I studied har, and was advance with my studies..

People say I ot married early and I should be at school. They never knew I through the hardship of studying I am a person serious in my studies.

And for the big family that help me.

But now one part of that family was gone just as my loving husband was gone.

Everytime I laugh I always expect for something sad, but then he makes it happier.

The fact that I cherish my family the most but then they were gone..

But God gave me my new family my Daughter hana..

I love her and she used to remind me of him. I just happy that she is like her father.

And she sometimes makes me miss him..

I'm glad another person which is related or similar to him sometimes preventd me frome missing him..

I never hated the the gestures my daughter does when she comforts me just how her father used to comfort me..

He wasn't cold but it's just time, and work that made us apart..

Indeed he was a loving husband.

If only it didn't end that way..

I guess this tears, heart ache, missing you, and what if's of mind  would never have to be with be through 8 years..

I never wanted this love to be

"Just another bottle of teardrops."