Chapter nine

"Just another bottle of teardrops."

Donghae's POV:

She's married, and I would not have any chances anymore. She worthy to love, but she isn't worthy to be loved my me.

"How's your life?"

"It's fine, I'm working at our company again."

"Isn't Seohyun and Kyuhyun working there."

"I'm taking there place since Seohyun's pregnant and we wanted Kuhyun to take caer of her."

"Oh.."

It suddenly became awkward and silent only the stars shinning in the sky along with the moon.

Should I be with her right she's married. Everyone might mistaken this as an affair. 

I think it's time to be far and stay friends no more hopes of chances. I hadn't given up for 8 years and now that I knew she married it made we feel weak and to give up.

"Is it alright to me up with you?"

"I don't know, maybe as friends it's fine."

"We haven't seen each other for 8 years it's quite long."

"Yeah it been a long time too."

Yoona's POV: 

I lied to him. Maybe I never wanted him to know haven't let go of him.

He might think I'm still hoping. He might think I'm desperate for him.

I really wanted him to be mine again. 

Suddenly he asked if it's alright ti meet with me, I didn't know what to say or answer.

Suddenly I didn't feel right. I wanted to let everything go and just cry endless, just when I met him again emotions are starting to mix together like having a fight on which emotions should I show.

I never wanted to leave him, but I wanted to stay. I'm afraid he won't want me back. All through the years I cannot know him anymore, it was a long time without him by my side, but his soft voice, his caring act, and lastly his attitude that make me want him again. Something hit my eyes or something that not physically but emotional thing makes my eyes pour millions of cold or warm teardrops.

I then decided to leave him for the last time. 

"I'm sorry, Hae but I don't think this is right."

"I'm sorry all through the years.."Donghae said and hugged Yoona from the back as she as going to leave.

"I need to be far from you this time, I'm married already and If I don't leave now. Something not right might happen."

"Are you scared to fall for me again."He said still on her waist hugging her from the back.