Chapter one

"Just another bottle of teardrops."

Attention:

the recent first chapter  have been deleted by me I decided to change it. Thank you!


Yoona's POV:

It's Autumn and 8 years has pass since the day I lost my baby.

I got divorced by my husband 8 years ago.

 I was busy with the company and never got time with him.

So he decided to have a divorce.

I didn't approve that time. I never wanted to lose him.

He explained that if we were together we aren't going to be happy.

Since I was busy with the company.

I was wondering Why we got married if we aren't happy with each other.

I was not by myself by the time he wasn't showing care or love towards me.

He was the best thing I had, but in a short time I lost him.

It isn't young love anymore. It was true love..

but fate didn't bring us together..

I now each day learning to be strong again. I am Him Yoona..

But I will never have hatred to ward him..

Hatred will lead to revenge and my family never teached me to revenge not even once.

They instead teach me to accept everything.. that will lead me to be a better person.

My friends told I am the kindest person they've met. They told me why not once I had hatred towards anyone.

  I just wanted to live happily and not being busy with hating people.

     People have said if only I was their wife they would be a blessed person.

People hated my husband for having a divorce with me, but I told them hating him won't make him marry me again.

They said I inspire them for being kind and strong person.

Even the time where I was wounded on the day I went to the court to have have divorce.

Nobody was their to help me. I got friend but I not the kind of person who likes to burden anyone.

I healed my own wounds. No one help I myself healed it by being kind towards people.

I every now and then wanted to save or keep my fragile heart.

I cried in silence which is the hardest tears to wipe by anyone. I wipe it with my own.

I don't blame him for that, but instead I blamed myself for beinf busy with things that I could have a time with my happiness my husband.

I'm back to what I am. but through 8 years I didn't meet anyone and being married again.

To mean I may not be physically married to him,but I am in my mind and heart.

But I won't say to anyone I'm married to him, but instead I say it to myslef not stealing him away to anyone he is with now.

I was honetly scared to love again. Just because I wasn't comforted, but I learned I show not be scared for every mistake will be a lesson you will use in the future.

He said

Even if I was with Him.

it's going to be...

"Just another bottle of teardrops."

I would like him to know I did and always will love him till the end of my life..

You're a one lucky boy to be loved by me  Im Yoona