The game continues.

Our Contagious Laugh

 

The people present to play the truth and dare game were all nervous. Well mostly Yoona. And Luhan because if the bottle turned towards him, he knew someone or the other would give him a truth or dare which would involve Yoona anyhow. Taeyeon and Sunny had also joined them after coming back from outside. 
"Let the bottle spin!" Hyoyeon remarked.
Siwon spun the bottle. It landed towards Ryeowooks direction. 
"Oh me? Hmm I pick truth." 
The funny part of this game was that instead of the person originally assigned to give the dare/truth, anyone could give it. In fact, if one person gave the truth/dare then others could add extra and more interesting things to it, well not really interesting for the person who would be the one to complete the mission.  
"Guys, everyone has to answer honestly when the question for truth comes okay? You have to be very honest! No lying!" Sunny said while pointing to everyone. All nodded their heads.
"Hmm a truth huh?" Yesung thought hard for an interesting question. "Who do you really like out of SNSD? You're favourite?" He finally asked. 
"And who have you ever thought of being that girls boyfriend? Answer honestly!" Yuri added to make it more intense. 
Ryeowook who was already nervous because of what Yesung said had now become extra nervous because of Yuri adding more into it. "Um. Honestly speaking...I kinda do like..S-Soo-y-young..yeah Sooyoung.." He answered. Then quickly added because of the  weird stares he was recieving, especially from Sooyoung "BUT NEVER REALLY THOUGHT OF BECOMING HER BOYFRIEND I REPEAT NOT HER BOYFRIEND!" Everyone laughed. 
"Yeah yeah ok we understood! Hahaha!!" He heard Kangin laugh.
Both Sooyoung and Ryeowook slyly smiled at each other. 
"Ok! I'll spin the bottle now!" With that, Jessica spun the bottle.
This time it landed towards Hyoyeons direction. "I choose Dare!" Hyoyeon smiled and immediately answered as if she was competing in an oral test in class with her classmates. 
"Go fill that cup with water and pour it all over Eunhyuk!" Shindong said and pointed at the empty cup. "What?! Why me??!" Eunhyuk questioned with a frown.
"And then kiss him on the cheek and say, 'You look really cool oppa!' !!!" Jessica laughed at her own comment. 
"Oh yeah and then after that smell his foot too!! Hahahaha!!!" Kyuhyun evilly laughed.
Eunhyuk glared at all 3 of them. "Uh okay..? Oh well never mind! I'll do it!" Hyoyeon said while filling the cup with water. "Sorry but I have to complete my dare oppa!" "Oh no you're not going to do that right?" Eunhyuk asked.
"Sorry." And with that, Eunhyuk's hair was all wet and water was dripping. But uh oh the dare was not finished yet. 
Eunhyuk didn't expect what he received from Hyoyeon afterwards. Hyoyeon grabbed his collar then pulled him towards her and kissed his cheeks. "You're so cool oppa!" Hyoyeon laughed after that. Eunhyuk was in a daze.
"Smell his foot!" "Smell his foot!" "Smell his foot!" The line was being repeated from everyone. "Oh seriously?" Hyoyeon sat down on her place and instructed for the game to continue as her dare was completed. "What about smelling his feet?!" Sooyoung said.
"Sooyoung dear, do you wanna be given a much more intense dare or truth afterwards?" Hyoyeon smiled which made Sooyoung immediately shut up. "Spin the bottle."
Just like that, most of them chose truth after seeing the dare given to Hyoyeon. They got scared of what others will give them.
Jessica had to confess that she had eczema, Shindong had to his own foot for 2 minutes, Tiffany had to whack herself with a Coke bottle 10 times and then drink all of it at once, Kyuhyun had to dance nonstop with a teddy bear and treat it like his partner, Sungmin and Sunny had to perform their aegyo infront of each other and battle out who was the best and later hug each other for 3 minutes after the much heated battle, Kangin had to do 50 push-ups, Taeyeon revealed that she used to take baths with plush toys until she was 15, Eunhyuk had to bring 5 bubble teas under 5 minutes, Seohyun confessed that she had eaten burgers for 4 days straight, Siwon said that he had cheated on his girlfriend before, Yesung, Yuri and Sooyoung had to slap each other continuously until their cheeks were red.
So after all that intense things going on, Lay, Luhan, Donghae and Yoona were left.
"Ok so who all are left..?" Eunhyuk asked with shoulders slumping. No one uttered a word especially those 4 since they didn't want to play it after seeing what everyone had to go through. Yoona had literally eyes opened every time she saw someone completing their task or answering the question since those were too private and hard. How could she do it infront of people she had just met?
 
She was confident? Yes. She was intelligent? Yes. She was friendly? Yes. She was smart enough to get out of that? No. 
 
"Donghae don't joke with me! You're still left! Wait wait wait..all 4 of you are left!" Kangin pointed at those obvious 4. 
*Damn. He figured it out.* Luhan thought who was quiet I mean really quiet uptil now. "Since only you four are left..how about we do it combined?" Kangin added. 
"Yeah! Lets mix up you four and give you both truth and dare for your punishment since you wanted to hide the fact that you didn't want to do it but sadly which you couldn't!" Jessica smirked. Everyone clearly had an evil face on with grins and smirks and all. They didn't want to let this opportunity go to waste. Especially when Luhan was around. With Yoona being his girl or so as they thought. With lay being his love rival or so as they thought. With Donghae being his competitive hyung or so as they thought. 
 
Yoona gulped and drank water intermittently. She was so nervous that she could just shake the entire building and cause earthquake. Luhan was clenching his fists. Lay's forehead was dripping of sweat while Donghae..well was just being Donghae.
Those 4 were waiting for their truth and dare from the other people who were discussing an intense mission in a separate circle for them. "Luhan..why am I hearing giggles? ." Yoona nudged him.
"Prepare for the worst Yoong. They aren't gonna let this off so easily. I hope they give us an easy one." 
"Easy? Well we know that's not going to happen." Lay joined in. 
"Whatcha kids talking about? Oh don't worry! I don't think they will really remember thi-" Donghae was cut off by the few hand clapping.
"Hear us out guys!" Kyuhyun smirked. "-this until and unless they give us a hard one." Donghae completed his sentence after seeing Kyuhyuns evil smile. "So give them!" Kyuhyun added. 
"Ok so...Yoona-shi, first go to Donghae, hug him, kiss him on the cheeks then go to Lay do the same thing then go to Luhan and same thing." Sooyoung said. "Whaa-" Yoona got cut off.
"Then tell us whose warmth from the hug and feeling from the kiss on the cheek did you find better and then that person will carry you bridal style." Seohyun added. "What the he-" Luhan got cut off.
"Then that person who will carry you, will kiss you on the forehead and give you an eye smile." Siwon added. "Siwon you to-" Donghae got cut off.
"Then at last the two of you wil-" 
"Will kiss for real and tell each other, 'I love you blah blah' and honestly tell what you felt and the end." This time Lay cut off Yesung. Yesung smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. Lay rolled his eyes. 
The whole time you could have imagined how Yoona was like. Head bottled up with confusion, frustration, curiosity and shyness taking control of her body. Even though she was really friendly with the guys, kissing and hugging them was not what she expected to do.
 
Luhan was thinking why the hell were there other 2 guys as well especially Donghae as he just met Yoona for the first time, or is it? 
 
Nonetheless Yoona had to complete her mission by hook or by crook. Those people wouldn't let them off so easily. 
"Do I uhm...have to.. Do this..? I'm not that familiar with you all..Can I not do it please?" Yoona pleaded while showing her puppy eyes. "Sorry! A task is a task! You have to complete it!" Shindong told her.
Even though those puppy eyes sure were not that easy to resist everyone thought she was too cute that time.
"Fine.." She replied. "Oppas, is it okay?" 
Luhan softly smiled looking at her cutely pouting. "Yeah."
"I don't really have a problem." Donghae assured her with a smile.
"I gue.ss..so.." Lay shyly said.
 
..............
 
"What's wrong with the atmosphere?" Everyone laughed hard bringing back the cheerful atmosphere because of that one line by Eunhyuk. Yoona thought what did they find funny in that one line. 
"Anyways Yoona! You have to complete what you're assigned to do!" Taeyeon wiped her tears from laughing. 
Yoona gulped. It was about time to do it. 
"First take Lay!" Ryeowook said. Lay blinked his eyes. "Me first? Uhm ok.." 
Yoona walked up to him. She swallowed hard and glanced at everyone who were attentively staring at them like an Owl would.
she turned back to Lay and mouthed 'I'm sorry' before hugging him. And right after that kissed him on his cheeks. Lay went blank. Was he just kissed? Ok on the cheeks but still kissed? That was hard to imagine. Both went all red. Yoona lowered her head down. The audience looked surprised by them blushing hard. "Donghae now!" Eunhyuk shouted. 
Yoona slowly nodded and went towards Donghae. She looked at him and first bowed to him out of conscious. Donghae chuckled. "You don't have to be so polite." Yoona shyly nodded. Then she gave him a much awkward hug than she gave to Lay. *Have I felt this warmth somewhere?* Donghae thought. Then Yoona slowly kissed his cheeks. And took a step back. She again bowed to him without even realizing it. "Sooo awkward! Donghae yah!! You should've made her feel comfortable!!" Kyuhyun said. Donghae just playfully glared at him and then chuckled. Luhan who was clenching his fists and anger which was boiling inside him all this time finally came to a halt.
Why? Oh you know why. Yoona was going to hug him, kiss him! 
 "Luhans left! Woohoo!" Sunny cheered. Everyone started to whistle. Luhan glared at them due to embarrassment.
"Oh lulu. What should I do? This game is now going to be my worst enemy." Yoona whispered to Luhan as she was already giving him a hug. *What is this? Wait a minute..am I getting a fever? I'm really hot right now but this didn't happen with Lay oppa and Donghae oppa..or is it because of..* she began to feel uneasy.
Luhan, who was already red, whispered to her "Dont worry Yoon. Play this act out naturally." *Even though I can't handle myself right now. I'm truly blessed.*
"Why are you both hugging for so long? Hoho!" Siwon raised his eyebrows. Laughter erupted once again. 
Red Yoona slowly kissed the cheeks of Red Luhan.
*Her lips are so soft. Like a baby's.*
Luhan became upset as Yoona had already done the same thing with two other boys. He was mad. But still he got the hug and kiss. He was more than happy.
*His cheeks are really soft. Like a baby's.* 
Yoona could not control her feelings the time she kissed his cheeks. She just wanted to grab him and kiss him for real. She knew the answer for the next task.
 
The atmosphere once again became tense and hot. "So Yoona! Time for truth. Whose did you find better?" Seohyun asked.
Yoona gulped as everyone waited for her answer. "I...I.uhm how shou..." By the time she could fully answer the question, she fainted. Everyone gasped at the sight of her. "Yoona!!!" Before she could fall down, Luhan quickly grabbed her and supported her. "Is she alright?!" "Omo!"
" What the heck?!" "Yoona-shi!" Everyone got worried about her. Lay quickly checked her pulse. It was fine. He checked her foreword. It's temperature was normal.
Then why did she faint? Luhan is the one to blame.
Luhan hurriedly carried her in bridal style way, laid her in the couch and dialled Yoona's moms number. 
All were just shocked. So did they finally get the answer?
Luhan told her mom (aunt) what had happened to her. Her aunt advised him to quickly take Yoona to her apartment and let her rest there. She also told him that she wouldn't be able to see Yoona since she had loads of work to do in her office. Luhan agreed and cut the phone. 
"What now?" Lay asked. "Gotta take her to her home." Luhan replied. 
"You better take her right now! We will just continue this game some other day and wait for her answer." Taeyeon sighed. Everyone was concerned for her. Luhan just nodded and again took Yoona in his arms, went towards the door and was soon out of everyone's sight.
The rest of the people called it a day after much discussion over Luhan and Yoona. Some of the SNSD members were squealing and excited for them since Luhan was taking Yoona home. Eventually everyone headed towards their dorm. Lay grew really worried and wanted to go with Luhan but figured out it would just create more problem. Soon after everyone was gone, he headed back to his dorm as well.  
On the other hand, Luhan sneakily and quietly put Yoona inside his manager's car afraid his fans would capture the moment. He began to start the engine and glanced at Yoona before driving towards her home. 
 
*Why did she faint? When I finally thought the day was going great, this had to happen. Oh Yoona. Please stop making me fret over you.*
 
 
 

 
Uhm..so hello there guys...sorry for updating after like a month..truly sorry but don't blame it on me! Blame homeworks, tests (in which I scored the highest in most of them ;) lol) , and me being a bit lazy..lol so anyways this chappie might be longer than the previous one so yeah! :D Here I show you how the members played the game and I was running out of ideas on what to give them as dare/truth so I just  wrote some weird ones lol sorry! At the end Yoona faints and you can guess why..lol because of Luhan and...? Well that you will know in the coming chappies :) haha. Not much Luyoon here but I guess in the next chapter there will be when they will be alone in Yoona's home, that is until her aunt/mom comes back from work lmao. So bye bye! :) Hopefully will update in a week! :) and my finals start from 2nd March (90 marks exam) which will be tough so don't expect me to update from late Feb to 14 march :P
SUBSCRIBE, VOTE (if u like lol), AND COMMENT! PLEASE COMMENT!!!! Much love <3
-Ginasakura