Meeting them.

Our Contagious Laugh

 

 

"A very big thanks to you for having lunch with me!" Yoona gave a big smile to the boys. 

"We should have more lunch together in the future Yoon." Luhan said. 

The others nodded. "Now we have to go." Baekhyun frowned as he looked at the time.

EXO-K members sighed since they had to leave as they needed to rest at their dorm. 

"See you soon Yoona ssh- I mean Yoona." Suho waved with a smile. 

Sehun glanced at Yoona to which Yoona responded by giving a sweet yet small smile. *Damn.* He thought.

They bid goodbye to Yoona, Luhan and Lay and walked out of the restaurant. 

 

"So where are you heading?" Luhan asked her.

"I don't know and the university is starting after like 1 month or so. I don't know what I'll do until then." Yoona sighed.

Since LayHan were free unlike the exo-k members, they thought hard on where to take Yoona to spend the rest of the day.

"Hey Luhan, how about we take her there?" Lay nudged him.

"By there you mean..? That's a nice idea! Lets make her meet our sunbaenim's!" 

Yoona tilted her head with confusion written all over her face. The other 2 grinned. 

"Let's go!" Luhan smiled.

The trio walked down the stairs, paid the cashier and walked out of the restaurant, still hiding their identity.

"Where are you guys taking me? Don't tell me you both are going to...oh no!" Yoona acted dramatically and covered her face.

"Oh gosh Yoon where do you get those thoughts from hahahaha!" Laughter erupted from Luhan and Lay.

"You'll see soon!" Lay said still not answering her question.

After minutes of walking, they were standing in front of the building. 

 

"It says..S..M TOWN?!?!??!?!!" We are going inside THIS building...?!?! " Her eyes widened in surprise and covered with her hand. Even though she dreamt of becoming a singer, though her wish was halfway completed, she never imagined getting inside the building this fast. 

"Surprise?" Lay grinned.

"Very much." she replied.

"Well then let's walk in!" Luhan started walking inside the building.

The other two followed him. As they got inside, Yoona scanned the rooms inside. 

"Omo! Isn't that SNSD? And that's Super Junior! SHINee is here too!!! F(x) picture looks so cool!" She began to act like a fan girl as soon as she saw their pictures framed on the walls. "I see EXO too!" Yoona looked back at the guys. "But seeing you guys in real life, face to face is 100 times better." She added. 

"I'm glad to know that." Luhan chuckled. 

"So what's the purpose of coming here?" Yoona questioned as she sat on the couch besides her.

"To let you meet our..sunbaenim's since I found out that they were still in the building and we figured out that you may want to see them in real life." Lay answered.

"By sunbaenim's, do you mean...THEM?" Yoona pointed at the framed pictures she just fangirled over.

"Yup. Them." Was all Luhan said.

"LayHan. Are You Two Freaking Kidding Me?"

"Well We Are Not." Luhan replied just as calm. 

Yoona couldn't say any words back to him for she was spazzing inside while showing a cool look outside but it was pretty noticeable that she was dying inside. 

Suddenly they saw pair of girls with sunglasses on walking towards them. They were not recognizable. 

"Luhan? And Lay? Don't you two have your day off today? Along with the rest of EXO?" One of the girls asked. Then she turned to Yoona. "And have I met you somewhere before because I don't quite remember you...uhm sorry."

"We brought Yoona here since she loves you guys I mean the whole of SM Family and we trust her since she was the one to uhm..save me.." Luhan answered.

Taeyeon and Sunny had their mouth open forming 'O' shape upon hearing that. They both removed their sunglasses and put it on top of their head. 

Yoona was about to faint as they were two of her favourite SM artists. she controlled her feelings. She knew that she might meet them someday but this fast? Totally not expected.

"You mean she's that girl?! Omo! Hello..Yoona sshi? If I may ask, how old are you?" The other girl, Taeyeon asked her a question this time. "I'm- I mean we both are 22. Older than both Luhan and Lay." 

"Oh Hello! I'm Im Yoona. 19. Nice to meet you." Yoona replied confidently yet nervous on the inside. "I LOVE YOU BOTH!" She suddenly exclaimed which shocked LayHan and TaeSun.

*Did I just embarrass myself? Nah. I love them and that's it.* Yoong thought once she looked at  others expressions.

"We appreciate it Yoona dongsaeng!" Taeyeon smiled.

"So you are a Sone and?" Sunny asked. "Mainly a Sone, ELF, Shawol and now an EXOtic too." Yoona completed her list.

All of them smiled at her. She appeared as a sweet dongsaeng infront of the 2 SNSD unnies. 

"Noona's, is there anyone else inside?" Lay asked.

"Yup SNSD members and Suju members are there as well. In the practice room." Sunny replied. "We were just heading out when we saw you guys. Well then were off to buy drinks! Bye! And Yoona dongsaeng, meet you next time, because I'm sure I will as someone will occasionally bring you here hehe." She glanced at Luhan.

"Hey! What was that noona!" He remarked. "Sorry sorry lulu! Well then bye!" Sunny and Taeyeon giggled. "Bye unnies!" Yoona replied and waved them with a bright smile.

"I can't believe I just talked with two of my favourite singers! and now I'm calling them UNNIES! Oh my god." Yoona clapped her hands with joy.

"Well we have yet to meet the entire SM family. Lets go!" Lay guided them towards the practice room where everyone were present. 

Yoona sure was getting excited. As she was walking along with them, she heard people singing. She thought they might be practicing. They passed by many rooms as they walked in the corridors. "Quite a number of rooms." Yoona said.

Suddenly Lay stopped. The door to the practice room where everyone was present was right infront of them. "Yoona, don't be nervous. Just act casual." Lay told Yoona.

Yoona cleared . "Ok." She tuck her hair behind her ear. 

Lay opened the door to see Hyoyeon, Yuri , Kangin and Shindong joking around. Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Donghae dancing along with the music. Tiffany teaching some English words to Sooyoung. Seohyun, Jessica and Siwon talking with each other. Kyuhyun, Yesung and Ryeowook improving their vocal skills. 

They all stopped doing what they were when the door opened revealing Luhan, Lay and an unfamiliar girl. 

*Oh god. How will I introduce myself to all of them? Yoona don't be nervous.* Yoona told herself.

The SNSD and Suju members greeted LayHan. Then their gaze shifted to Yoona who responded by giving an awkward smile. She took in a deep breath before saying.

"Hello. I am Im Yoona. 19 years old. Friends with EXO members and I would glad to be friends with you all too." She said as she gave a confident and bright smile this time. 

The others one by one greeted her with a smile too. 

*Im Yoona? I have heard that name before.* Donghae thought. Then he carefully scanned her. *Wait a minute. Is this girl that girl?!*

"Sunbae's, she's the one who I told you all about beforeeven though you all don't know her name. The one who saved me before." Luhan said.

Everyone had a surprised face.

"Ahh! We are really sorry that Luhan was clumsy that time and you had to go rescue him." Hyoyeon jokingly sighed which made everyone laugh. 

"Noona! That was just by accident!" Luhan frowned which appeared to be cute infront of everyone else.

"Alright alright Luhan. Don't get upset now." Eunhyuk laughed.

"So Yoona sshi, let me introduce all of us properly to you. Taeyeon and Soonkyu are not here but I will still include them. Starting from those girls." Eunhyuk pointed to each SNSD member and mentioned their names and age. "Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Yuri are all 22 years old. Sooyoung is 21 while Seohyun is 20." Yoona nodded. "So they all are my unnies." 

Kangin decided to tell about the guys this time.

"Now us guys. Me, Shindong and Yesung are 25. Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon and Sungmin are 24. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are 23. That's about it." 

"So that means everyone here is older than me? So I can call you all oppa and unnie?" Yoona asked. "I'm finding EXO better since I'm the noona to most of them." Everyone cracked up. 

"Hahaha Yoona yes you can call us oppa and unnie. But we still are better haha." Donghae replied. 

"Everyone! Lets have some fun together! Since today is everyone's day off. Lets not waste this time!" Seohyun shouted.

How about we play truth or dare?" Sooyoung suggested.

"Sounds fun!" Shindong smirked.

"Yoona just be yourself and don't be nervous. We all are friends now." Luhan assuringly whispered to her and held her hand tightly.

Yoona gulped. Playing truth and dare with seniors was a bit nerve wracking. Morever she met them for the first time. But she still agreed on playing it. Siwon got the bottle and everyone made a circle. Everyone was ready to play.

*Oh boy. I hope the bottle doesn't stop towards me.* Yoona inside prayed.

 

"Let's start then!" 

 

 

 


 

EVERYONE! I AM SORRY FOR UPDATING THE STORY LATE! And I lost one subscriber too... *sniff* 

Oh well in this chapter, I make Yoona meet SM aritists. SHINee, F(x) and others are still left but the others (dbsk,boa) won't make much of a appearance. But do remember every artists age! Sorry for any mistakes!  Until the next chapter which hopefully will be completed soon! PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT SILENT READERS. I'm not really getting much encouragement to keep on writing. I don't know whether you people are liking this story or not  :( So pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee comment! :)

Bye!

-Ginasakura