Separating Time.

Our Contagious Laugh

 

The flight attendant informed everyone that they had reached their destination.

 

"Arhhhhhhhhhhh" Luhan stretched his arms after sleeping on the plane for a long time. He shaked the person, Yoona beside him for her to wake up as well. 

Yoona slowly opened her eyes only to find out a handsome face waking her up.

"Finally reached,eh? Sure was quite a journey" Yoona said as she prepared for a big, long yawn.

Luhan nodded. He chuckled at the sight of her yawn.

"What's so funny? Mind telling me?" 

"Nah not a big deal" 

Yoona raised her eyebrow then shrugged it off.

They both stood up to take out their hand baggage and then joined the long line of people who were waiting to get out of the plane.

Exo members were also ready to leave the plane. Lay still wasn't waking up even after the manager told him to. 

"Lay wake up sweetie wake up my honey pie mushi mushi muah muah!!" 

"Aooaahhhh!" Lay suddenly opened his eyes and blinked several times only to find out Yoona whispering to him. Other passengers looked at them with confused faces. Still couldn't believe it was Yoona who said those cheesy words to him. But finally at last he was awake and ready to go.

"Yoona what was that?" Luhan whispered with wide open eyes.

"What? That? Nothing. I just said some words to him hoping he would wake up that my (Hyesun)umma used to say to me. Is there something wrong with it?" Yoona blinked her eyes. Still unknown to the fact that those words were too cheesy as she was way too innocent for that.

"Terribly wrong" was all he could say at that moment. He once again chuckled at her innocence. *Cute* he thought.

"So after leaving the plane where are we going? I mean whats our next schedule because its still early and we have the whole day to spend." Sehun asked the manager.

" EXO-K will be having an interview and EXO-M is free for today. Well well Exo-m can have fun haha" Manager answered.

"COOL" Xiumin shouted in English.

"AWESOME" Kris shouted in English.

"FANTASTIC BABY " Chen (?!) shouted in English as well.

Once again other passengers thought of them as creepy weirdos.

Lay kept quiet as he was still sleepy. Tao couldn't even I mean couldn't even find the words to express his happiness at that moment.

Luhan quickly turned his wide open mouth to a sweet smile once he saw how happy Yoona was for EXO-M members! 

"Well it's okay that we don't get a day to rest because this interview will help us interact with fans so I'm excited for the questions they will ask us!" The leader of EXO-K said. 

"Yeah so lets not be sad or depressed!! Lets cheer up!" D.O explained.

The other members of EXO-K nodded.

Yoona smiled at them. *I'm happy for them. Its nice living a life with many people supporting you.*

As the number of people in the line started to decrease, they eventually left the plane.

 

There were not as many people including their fans in Incheon airport as there were in the previous one because it was very early in the morning. Everyone was tired after the long journey.

Yoona and her umma along with EXO members walked towards the exit gate which would take them out of the airport.

Luhan didn't want to split with Yoona and her umma just like that with a simple goodbye so he decided to think of something so that they could meet again.

"So Yoona, I have your number and you have mine too so we will talk later on the phone ok? Since we are friends and are too similar haha!" Luhan suddenly spoke up while scratching his head because of nervousness of what her reply would be. "And dont forget to support EXO." He added.

"Well its time to part now. Yup yup I will call haha!" Yoona smiled. "Ofcourse I will support EXO! and dont forget about us too!" She added.

Luhan was relieved with her answer.

"Well then Yoona shi it was nice meeting you and Hyesun ahjumma even if it was for a short time. We hope to see you again!" Kai said while the other members nodded. Ms.Hyesun smiled.

"Yes my dear kids, it was nice meeting handsome singers haha" Ms. Hyesun chuckled.

Yoona and Luhan frequently made eye contact until Yoona spoke up.

"Oppas if you need any help then call me, and I'll be there! and yes lets plan to hangout also! I'll be living in Seoul in Gangnam area. See you again!!" Yoona winked since she was already comfortable with them.

"Sure Yoona! Thats great since our company is situated in Gangnam so it will be easy for us to visit you! Well then we have to go now. See you later!" With that Luhan instructed others to get inside the two car arranged for EXO. Everyone got inside and waved to Yoona and her umma as the driver started the engine. 

"EXO JJANG!" Yoona shouted enough to be heard by the EXO members.

"HWAITING" EXO shouted happily while Luhan just smiled and chuckled and the driver drove the car.

 

EXO members started discussing about Yoona while on their way. 

"Yoona is really a nice and cute dongsaeng. And she saved Luhan who she didn't even knew from the car which is really brave of her." Chen said with a smile. 

"Yeah shes one of a kind! Can't wait to see her again, right Luhan?" Xiumin added.

"Yeeeahh! Right!" Luhan answered with a bright face.

Lay just smiled as he looked outside the window. *Beautiful yet tomboyish." 

Afterwards the EXO-K members went for their interview whilst EXO-M members went to their dorm to relax.

"So we have the whole day to spend huh?" Kris said.

 


 

"So Yoona, how do you find the EXO members? I think they are really sweet and nice! I wouldn't mind one of them marrying you haha! Especially the baby-face guy, Luhan!" Yoona's umma said as they entered their new apartment in Gangnam.

Yoona just giggled. " Well I wish I could marry someone like them. But an ordinary person like me. Since I'm an average girl while they...*sigh*....are like the stars for everyone. Well lets see and hope for the best right umma? Besides now I have to start my university life here! Can't wait to study hehe!" She kept thinking about what she will do from now on as her life in Seoul starts from here.

 

*It was really a blessing meeting them. Especially with my twin brother, Luhan.* 

 

 

 


 

So this chapter didn't really turn out as well as I expected it to be but atleast I updated *sigh* well then hope you readers enjoy this short chappie! and my exams are going to start very soon so please dont expect fast update lol but yeah I will try my very best! And Yoona thinks of Luhan as her twin brother while Luhan...lol i guess you understood~Well then bye bye!!

-Ginasakura