Im is happy.

Our Contagious Laugh

*The same day* 

 

 

After two hours of arranging everything from books to toiletries to bed mattresses in their new respective apartment in Gangnam, Yoona and her umma were finally free. Free from work and could have fun and spend the rest of the day touring the new place. Seoul.

They never once visited Seoul as before Yoona used to live with her umma in Busan. When she was really young. And so this was their first time coming to Seoul. But now they had the chance to explore this new area. Moreover live here for their entire life if Yoona or her umma didn't shift somewhere else because of reasons,that is. But for now it was not possible. 

Yoona stretched her arms and tiptoed.
Giving out a huge 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh' as she was now tired from all the moving and shifting her belongings and unpacking her clothes.

Her umma gave mango juice to her, her favourite juice. She gulped it down in one go. For she was a shikshin. Yes. A real shikshin. That juice gave her enough energy to get moving.

"Umma why don't we go out to tour Seoul? Lets get familiar with gangnam area first! And find shortcuts from shops to our apartment!! Then we will go see my university! Seoul national university right? And then at last do some grocery shopping! My favorite!" Yoona began searching for her clothes even before she got an answer from her umma as she already knew her umma was also excited to tour Seoul. 

"TOTALLY!! I AM IN FOR IT! Lets see...hmmm your university should be around somewhere here...ok found it!" She got a map. "Lets go, shall we?" Her umma was fired up, totally in the mood to tour like a foreign tourist.
 

As they headed out of the apartment, they started to look around in different directions, moving their head from left to right,checking out those fancy cars on the road,even seeing ulzzangs for the first time, reading the sign boards written in Hangeul. They truly were back in Korea, just not in Busan but in Seoul. This was totally a new experience for them. 

"Umma lets go to eat first. It's still 1:50 pm so why not go to a restaurant. I am hungry!!" Yoona whined.

Her umma gave in and agreed. They found a fancy restaurant. 'The Food' was the name. They walked in to find it crowded. It was really full of people. All the waiters were busy to even notice them. Luckily they found an empty table to sit in. Yoona took a look at the menu and called the waiter. Her umma was having the same thing as Yoona.

"I want 2 bowl of spicy ramen and 2 glasses of Coke without ice please. Make it fast." Yoona politely said in Korean and smiled at the waiter.

"Sure. 2 bowl of spicy ramen and 2 coke coming up"

"Without ice, remember." Yoona corrected the waiter.

 The waiter nodded and with that went.

"Yoona after we eat, where do you want go? I heard there is a pretty famous drink shop nearby. Why don't we check it out after this? What say? " Her umma said as she intertwined her fingers and looked at the other customers who were busy having their meal. 

"Okay! We will go there then. What is the name of the shop?"

"I think it's something called 'Cofioca'. Not sure. But it's pretty famous for their bubble tea." She mumbled at the last part.

" Wai..did you just say bubble tea? I HATE THAT THE MOST umma!!" Yoona frowned. 

"Let's just check it out ok dear? I'm not asking you to drink it though. Ahhhhh here comes our food. Come on yoongie DIG IN"

"sheesh ok umma. FOOD. Wooooohhhh MY BABIES!!! Come to mama!!!! " In one second, all of the ramen was stuffed inside Yoona's mouth. But it was not surprising since she had a big mouth which she showed to everyone when she laughed, hysterically.

After a while they finished eating their food, paid and then left.

"Let's go to Cofioca!" 

"Urghh okay okay" 

 

As they walked in the streets, they found the shop. It was small yet colorful with lots of 'Bubble Tea' pictures.
They had wide varieties of Bubble Tea. 

They entered the shop only to find a few people inside with their hoodie, sunglasses and hats on. There were total of 3 people inside. Yoona was surprised at first but knew who they were since it was too obvious, of course for her.

"Yo." Yoona tapped the persons shoulder.

The person didn't turn around instead continued looking at the menu. The other 2 turned around instead and gasped.

"Eh? You? Here?" The other 2 both said in unison. 

"Yup. Me. Here." Yoona simply answered while nodding. 

Luhan was curious now as he thought that voice was familiar and turned around to find Yoona behind him. He too gasped. He was astonished to see her before his eyes. At that moment.

"I am so sorry for ignoring you Yoona!! I thought it was a fan who wanted to take a picture of me!! Turns out its you!!! Sorry again..but it's nice meeting you..again." He spoke while scratching his back of the head.

"Nahh it's alright Lu. More importantly did you guys really think that people couldn't recognize you with that outfit? Kris being the well-known Twin Tower, Xiumin for his chubby cheeks and Luhan.. you for laughing with a wide open mouth! I was like, the moment I entered this shop I saw you laughing and BAM tapped you to greet."

Yoona began to laugh as she remembered Luhan's laugh. But then the others started laughing too while Luhan was the only one not doing it since he was embarassed. The reason why others were laughing was because Yoona herself was laughing like a maniac with a wide open mouth too. The others quickly stopped laughing as Yoona turned around her head and stared at them as if they were the real maniacs. 

"Anyways you all like bubble tea? For real?!" 


"Yup Yup." Kris replied back while controlling his laughter.

"You won't believe how much all the EXO members crave for it!! Especially Luhan and Sehun." Xiumin answered while staring at Luhan. Luhan gave him a so-what-you-got-a-problem-with-that look and rolled his eyes.

*Uh-Oh. That was unexpected* "all? Well that's cool, I guess?" Yoona said. "And hiding yourselves huh with those sunglasses and all hehe real singers!!" She smirked. 

*Silence*

Her umma broke the silence.


"Where are you all kids going after this? If you have time you can spend it with us." She suggested.

It was still 3:00 pm though.

"We are heading to Seoul National University after we grab some bubble tea. The truth is Luhan has to change his university since his previous university was not allowing him to skip school anymore because of our packed schedule. SNU is a bit more lenient towards it so yeah. He's joining SNU so he has to fill the forms and submit it today itself so I'm afraid we can't hang out together today auntie. Sorry." Kris finished.

Luhan and Xiumin also apologized for that. 

Luhan sighed and especially was sad as this was the time when he could have hung around with Yoona but couldn't. 

Yoona and her umma chuckled at the sight of the apologetic trio. 

"No worries my friends! Because I am joining SNU as well!! I am heading towards SNU to fill my form and hand it today. Hahahahahahaaa!!  I guess we won't be separated huh Luhan? I now really think you are my long lost twin brother! We are so much alike and meet each every time!!!" Yoona began laughing.

*Twin brother?! What??? Uhhhh but wait* "YOU ARE ALSO JOINING SNU? THAT IS SO COOL!!!! We will get to talk with each other!!" Luhan was overwhelming with joy and joined Yoona in laughing. Though a bit sad and confused as to why did she consider him as her brother. But he shrugged it off when he realized she was going to be with him in the same university.

*A chance for me to prove myself as a real man in front of her. Yoona, please wait.* 

"Lucky lucky both of you."  "Yeah....since we are stuck in our crappy University without friends..." Kris and Xiumin barged in from no where making themselves visible.

"Well then so I guess this is us heading towards the same direction haha" Her umma spoke up. 

Everyone nodded and then laughed.

Yoona just smiled. 

*Now this isn't what I expected again but I'm happy that Luhan and I met again and are joining the same university. Well but hello to Kris and Xiumin too. I forgot about them. Ooops.*

                                                                                       ---------

Just like that all of them finished their business and bid goodbye to each other.
Luhan shouted "Lets arrange for us to meet again!!" from their van. Yoona gently smiled and nodded.
"A good kid" Her umma murmured.

Afterwards they went to the grocery store and then arrived at their new home. Had their dinner and then went to sleep. 



*Today was a good day. Im /is/ happy* 

 

 


 

 THIS IS SUCH A SHORT UPDATE AGAIN BUT yeah. At least I updated something! -_- lol. And whenever i put hastag *something something* that means im conveying their inner thoughts! Example- *I am happy*   <----- is what Yoona thought but didn't say it aloud!  'SNU'- Seoul National University! my dream university ._.

Anyways Luhan and Yoona meet again! Luyoon are joining the same university too!! Woohoo! So look forward to their university life together! Lol totally ignored kris and Xiumin here sorry!! COMMENT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST COMMENT ANYTHING I WANT TO SEE MY SILENT READERS AND SUBSCRIBE...THANKS

-Ginasakura