S e v e n

Falling in love with an angel.

 

Hoya POV

Walking slowly down the familiar neighbourhood,   I finally reached the main door of my house. It has been a long time since I went back to Busan and to be honest, I really didn’t want to come back at all. Sure I missed my family members, but some memories here are better left lost and forgotten. I knocked on the door gently, called out to my mum, who then eagerly opened the door as soon as she heard my voice. She immediately embraced me, pulling me into her arms.

“Howon-ah!” She called, still hugging me tightly , “You’re back!”

“Yeah.” I replied simply, “ it’s been a long time.”

She finally released me from her embrace with tears in her eyes, happy that she finally saw her son after so long, then came running to the door was my brothers who happily greeted me.

I sat on my bed, gently touching the covers, everything was new. I smiled to myself, my mother had probably been the one that prepared all this. Almost everything was left untouched, everything was still clean, not a speck of dust anywhere.

I started walking around the room, looking at everything, touching almost everything. On my desk there were two letters. One had my name written neatly in the middle, the other letter had my name as well, but comparing to the first letter, the handwriting was like chicken scratch. Both handwritings I knew. Both were people that I wanted to forget.

My right hand reached out for the letters but stopped midway. Still looking at those letters. Memories came flooding back to me.

 


 

“Oppa~”  A pair of hands covered my eyes from behind, as a sweet voice called out to me, “ Guess who?”

I chuckled slightly, taking both hands in mine, removing it from my eyes, placing a kiss to each one before letting them go. Turning around I saw her. I smiled at her, leaning forwards and kissed her forehead gently. This girl was mine. Mine alone.

~

“Oppa…” Her voice was weak, soft. I immediately turned around and was met with her tear-strickened face. Tears were streaming down her cheeks endlessly. My eyes widened immediately, looking at her crying like that, my heart ached. I wanted to destroy that person that made her like this. I pulled her into my arms, wrapping my arms around her tightly as she sobbed.

“What…? What’s wrong? Did someone bully you?!”

She continued sobbing, she was crying too hard to actually form an actual word, let alone a sentence.

When she calmed down enough, she weakly mumbled, “Daehyun… He-“ Before she could continue, her tears came back again.

~

Daehyun. That bastard. What did he do?! I walked around the school, eyes scanning everyone for that face. My eyes narrowed when I saw him, happily talking to another girl. I immediately threw a punch at him, hitting his right cheek. Daehyun slammed against the lockers, in a daze, still shocked. When he finally processed the situation, he stood up, looking at me with a confused expression on his face.

“What was that for!” He yelled, a bruise slowly forming on his cheek.

“What did you do to her?!” I yelled angrily. Clenching my fist tightly, I swung another punch at him, this time, he managed to block it.

“What?” He replied, still confused. I clenched my fist tighter, the anger in me starting to rise.

The other students had stopped to see the commotion, forming a small area for us to continue, some were cheering for either me or Hoya. All wanting to see more of the fight.

“Oppa!” A voice called out above the loud chants of the students. It was her, I immediately softened, looking at her. She tugged on my arm, telling me that it was just a misunderstanding. I looked at her then at Daehyun.

This is crazy.

~

After that whole fight thing in the hallways, Hoya and I became like strangers. Passing by each other with a single form of acknowledgement from the other. I sighed, walking towards my locker, from afar I could see Daehyun walking towards my direction.

“Daehyun,”  I called.

“Hmm?” He looked at me, his eyes still hard and cold, a frown on his face.

“I’m sorry.” I said, his eyes had softened, a smile was present on his face now.

“Yeah. I’m sorry too,”

~

“Oppa. I have to stay back for lessons today. Would you be fine without me today?” She asked sweetly.

I nodded, “ Sure.”

She smiled in return, before turning around to go to her after school lessons. Before she could go far enough, I tugged on her arm, making her turn around. Finally letting go after  I kissed her gently.

“Hoya!”  Two voices called out. It belonged to YoungJun and Gwangsuk who asked me out to play basketball with them.

It was after 4 when we stopped. I said goodbye to them as I headed back into the school building, wanting nothing more than to seeing her after her lessons. Smiling to myself as I walked towards her classroom. As I was nearing the classroom, I heard hushed whispers from the room, from the voices it was a girl and a guy. I raised an eyebrow at those voices, they seemed familiar.

Curious, I walked towards the room, putting my hands on the handle. The voices were more clearer now. I immediately recognized the voices. It was her and Daehyun. My hand hesitated on the handle for a while until it became quiet inside the room. I opened the door.

What. What the actual - . Daehyun was kissing my girlfriend. He had her trapped against the teacher’s table.

My grip on the handle became tighter. It became harder to breathe.

“Jung Daehyun!”

Startled by my voice, they both stopped. Daehyun looked at me with a panicked expression and started stumbling towards me, trying to give explanations. To give me worthless explanations and lies that I could not take in. My eyes travelled to her, now sitting on the teachers desk. Our eyes met instantly, her eyes was full of sorrow, of sadness. I looked back at Daehyun who was now quickly explaining what had happened.

“I’ve seen enough.”  I replied coldly, “I trust my eyes. What I saw wouldn’t lie.”


Hello! ^^ The new chapter! I realised I haven't been writing about Myungsoo and the main character at all in the newer chapters. Please anticipate the next chapter! 

I'm sorry for not updating this sooner. Things have been kind of rough for me, things are starting to get better. And school... It has been so busy in school, I'm preparing for a few tests that are coming up, but I should have more time to write ^_^ 

Please leave a comment and subscribe! :D feel free to add me and post on my wall too! ^^ 

 

OMGOMGOMG. B.A.P'S ONESHOT. :3 DID ANY OF YOU SEE IT?