S i x

Falling in love with an angel.

 

DaeHyun POV.

Hoya was glaring at me, his friends chatting loudly around him, completely oblivious to the dagger coming from their friend. I sighed. Hoya and I used to be good friends. Used to. We were good friends in Busan. He had a girlfriend. A pretty one, but I can’t say the same for her heart. She used Hoya, for fame, for the popularity in school. Hoya was known as ‘Dancing machine Hoya’ in school, popular, well-known. I didn’t know why she had to use Hoya. She was already rich.

I clenched my fists thinking about that girl. She forced me to do despicable things. She forced me to break up with YooJin. My friendship and love life was ruined in an instant. My life was ruined when I first met her. My heart died along with YooJin, it belonged to her anyway. Wherever she goes, my heart goes along.  The aching in my heart whenever I thought about her.  I wish I could just see her one more time, to tell her that I am sorry, to tell her that I love her.

 


 

A soft sigh escaped my lips, slinging the bag over my shoulder; I walked off into the crowd of chatting students, heading for the next class. When I reached the class, I took my usual seat, resting my head on the table, I fell asleep.

 “Yes?” I asked, looking at the shorter girl in front of me. She was biting her lips shyly, eyes fixated on the ground.

“Oppa..” She spoke, “I think I like you..”

I grinned, pulling her closer to me, tucking her hair behind her ear, whispering, “I like you too, YooJin.”

To be honest, I was ecstatic. I liked her for a long time, almost going to the extent of stalking her. My heart beating wildly in my chest.

 


 

“Oppa!” A voice called out. The voice was familiar, it sounded so sweet, as if it belonged to angel. I turned, pressing my face against the soft pillows of the bed.

“Daehyun oppa!”The voice called out again, I felt something poke my cheek gently.

“Hmm?” I opened my eyes, squinting, trying to adjust to the brightness of the sunlight.

The voice laughed sweetly.

When I finally opened my eyes fully, I really saw an angel. It was YooJin. She was an angel to me. She was kind, sweet, caring, everything. A perfect girl. I smiled pulling her into my arm, rolling over. So she was lying in bed with me, her head against my chest, I smiled, hugging her closer, nuzzling my face into her soft hair.

I swear she could hear how fast my heart was beating. Even though we already dated for a few months, I still couldn’t get my heart to slow down. My heart kept increasing whenever I’m around her. I smiled gently. This girl is mine.

 


 

“Oppa…” She spoke, her voice was soft, it sounded like music to my ears. No, stop, this isn’t what you called her here for.

“I… Let’s break up,” The words left my lips, my heart simultaneously broke. I didn’t want to do this. I didn’t want to break up. I want her to be mine. What happened to us ?

“W-what?” She stuttered out, choking on a sob. She was going to cry. Oh no. No, don’t cry. You’re going to make me cry if you continue. Don’t cry. My heart is breaking, hearing her soft sobs. I can’t take this anymore.

I quickly stood up from my seat, quickly leaving her in the small café, heading out the the busy streets lined with people.

“Oppa!” A angelic voice called out. I immediately stopped in my tracks. My heart swelled with emotion. Why was she following me? Didn’t I make it clear in the café?

“Why are you following me?” I asked in the coldest voice I could muster with my breaking heart. A lump was forming in my throat, making it harder to talk.

She started clinging on to me, apologizing profusely, endless tears running down her cheeks. I clenched my fist, bringing it up, slapping her across her cheek. Her grip on me immediately loosened as she fell to the ground, sobbing.

My heart hurt, everything hurts. Tears started welling up in my eyes. I quickly blinked them away.

What must I do to make her give up?

I took the ring form my index finger, tossing it onto the busy road.

“We are over.” I said once more, scared that my tears would start falling.

With that, I turned and left. Walking aimlessly around the busy shopping district, I heard passer-by  whisper about some car accident. For some reason, I felt inclined to go to the accident scene. I walked slowly to the area, realizing that was where I broke up with YooJin.

I squeezed past the crowd that had gathered around, eyes immediately locking on the lifeless body lying on the ground. It was YooJin.

What.. I immediately ran to her side, my hands clasping onto hers, tears had starting spilling from my eyes long ago.

“YooJin!” I could hear my broken heart ripping into smaller pieces, getting crushed.

“No. Don’t leave me. I’m sorry.”

Why did I throw that ring?! Why…

No..

Don’t leave me..

Please…

I need you…

I love you… 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter! ^^ Sorry for the slow upate. School has started.. D: It;s been really busy. I'm sorry. D: T_T Please enjoy this chapter!