T w o

Falling in love with an angel.

Myungsoo POV

 It had been a week when that whacko Nam YooJin appeared in my bedroom. A week of torture for me. She's too kind for her own good. The fact that I am the only one that can see or touch her is even worse. Most of the time when I was arguing with her, people just gave me weird looks and avoided me. Of course people would. It was only natural when they see a boy talking to himself. I naturally assummed that others can see her as well when I first saw her. Until Sungyeol came along asking me why I was talking to myself. Now I just wanted to ignore her. Hopefully, she will just go away. 

 I walked along the hallways of Woolim high. I smirked when girls screamed my name, saying things like "Oppa! I love you!" , " Oppa! Take me" , etc. 

 I was known as L. One of the 7 kingkas of Woolim high. Our Rivals were Teen top , 6 boys from TOP Academy. They think that they are better than us. But we thought them a lesson last time. I smirked recalling the time that we had defeated them. Even out makane SungJong didn't need to get his hands dirty, he simply just sat at one side, watching his hyungs in battle. 

 "Good morning!" A voice chirped from behind me. I knew that vocie, anyone would , if that voice had been pestering them for 7 days non-stop.

 Ignore her, Kim MyungSoo, just ignore her. I just walked past her , ignoring her presence. I could see her frown from the corner of my eye as i walked past her. 

 "Hey!" She called out to me, walked up to me, whacking the back of my head," don't ignore me." 

Even though she was an angel, She could still hurt me. I tried not to show any emotion, not even sparing her a glance throughout the time that I was in school. 

~

  I threw my bag over the large gates of our school, I swiftly climbed over the gates, landing with a soft 'thud' on the opposite side . I had decieded to skip school. 

 "Hey! Go back to school!" I heard her yell ,I looked back only to find her walking through the gates just like that. It was like she wasn't there, Oh right. She's an angel, they had the power to walk through objects, unfortunately. 

  "No."  I replied coldly, giving her a glare. 

  She just rolled her eyes and followed me. Annoyed , I turned abruptly, shouting at her ," Can you just leave me alone?!" 

  She looked at me and smirked, folding her arms across her chest. . I just realised what I had done. Screamed at air to leave me alone. I looked around, realising the stares of passer-bys. 

  "Aish!" I pulled my hoodie up and walked towards the traffic light. 

  "Hahahaha." She laughed , latching on to my arm, In one swift movement, I pulled myself away from her, making her lose her balance. My eyes widened as she fell onto the road in fornt of her. , I immediately reached our for her, but a car had just ran past her without even touching her. I sighed in relief as I realised that she wsn't hurt. 

  As the light turned green, I realised that she was still sitting there, paralysed with fear. I noticed that her entire body was shaking. I went over and pulled her up to her feet and dragged her away. 

  "What's wrong with you?!" I scolded her as I managed to pull her to my house. There I could talk to air without being given strange looks.

  She just fell to the ground when I let go of her, she was in some sort of trance-like state. She was still shaking. Fear was evident in her eyes. I sighed , my tone softened, " Hey.. Are you alright?" 

 Still no reply. I sighed and picked her up , bringing her to my bed and placing her on top gently, covering her with the blanket. 

After a while, I entered the room only to find her sleeping soundly on my bed. I couldn't help but smile , I walked closer and touched her cheek slightly , pushing her hair out away from the face, curling her hair behind her ear. 

  I sighed again as I closed the door, walking out. I placed a hand on my chest, realising that my heart was beating fast. 

 Kim MyungSoo. Why are you like this? Why do you care so much? 

 


So how was this chapter? >< 

 

*Ahaha. guess what. I typed out the entire chapter 3 and when i was about to post it my com hanged. == Ah. Gonna retype everything right now...