Chapter 75 : Save me

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Play this song] ►

"Where is he?" Hana said while she looked around looking for Luhan but he was nowhere to be seen, so she decided to get some fresh air. 

Hana spotted Fei how was still with Junho and let out a smile, she really liked seeing Fei and Junho together, they looked really good together and in a  short time they should be dating, so she turned around and saw that a door for the outside was open, it was cold but she felt like she needed to go outside, so she did.

Hana walked outside to the garden where the the light from the full moon covered the fount and made his shadow "It fells Good" Hana said while she walked closer to the door and a small smile appeared on her face, the sat on a bench next to he fount and slowly touched the cold water with her little fingers.

She keep doing that when suddenly she felt someone coming closer to her and for her surprise it was Minhyuk again, you really thought that he was gone but he came to you again.

"Aren't you cold?" he asked with a concern voice and you just stared at him with your bg and black eyes like an olive "Hana? are you listening?" he said again and you notice that you were looking for a long time and stopped going again to the water "I'm not" you answer short and Minhyuk smiled like a little kid.

"It looks like we two are alone, our partners left us" he said with a joking voice while Hana looked at him "Luhan didn't left me, he just had something to do" you answer protecting luhan's name while Minhyuk just laugh and looked at you.

"Okay, okay, don't be angry, i was just saying" he answer and you could feel your anger and your nervousness to fall down again "But why are you here?" you asked as you notice that he was there without saying anything.

"I just wanted to get some fresh air, and you?" he asked and you nooded, "The sane you answer when suddenly you notice a strange smell in the air, for some reason it smelled like something that you already knew, but what? when then you remember and when you were going to look at Minhyuk everything became dark and the last thing you could saw was him smiling at you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter