Chapter 11

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing?” You heard her voice and your eyes widened in fear “I think I told you that no one can come into this room” She said with a cold voice and gaze, her eyes were so cold and distance, that made shiver down your spine.

You wanted to say something but your mouth just stayed shut, and she walked more close to you “Don’t ever come in” She said and you bowed your head.

“Sorry aunt, but…I...I…”But before you could say more she cut you off “Get out of this room and never come here again” She said and you ran to you room, as you closed the door you lay in your bed.

“So scary” You said as you remember her expression, but there was something that was touching you, and it was the girl of the diary and the guy, especially who he was and what was he.

Those questions keep coming into your mind and while you keep trying to find answer for it you fell asleep.

 

Your aunt grabbed the book you were reading and looked at him “Even death you do stupid things, sister” She said as she looked at the book in annoyance, she put the diary between the other diary’s and  looked them one more time.

“Your daughter will never read them, I just made a silly mistake, but it will never happen again” She said and walked out of the room.

 

It have been a few days since that night, when your aunt found you in the room and since that day the two of you wouldn’t talk to each other, your brother and Byul would talk to you to you talk with her but you were stubborn as well, and you had pride.

At school it was the same, the girls would bully you every day and Hye mi found out so she would be always around you, telling the truth, with her by your side you felt a lot more save but at the same time worried.

If the girls started to bully her? It would be your fault, right? You keep thinking of those things and you even tied to tell Hye mi to stop and to worry about her things but she wouldn’t stop.

That was a friend that you would like to be friends for eternity.

You were in the classroom with Hye mi; she was showing the new trends of the year and was really happy, because she would go shopping with you.

As the two of you were talking suddenly the teacher came and everyone sat down, the teacher looked at everyone in the class and smiled “So, today I have good news” He said, and everyone in the classroom started t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter