Chapter 4

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, you’re living with Ha-neul?” Hye mi asked with a surprised face, “Yeah” You answer and Hye mi took a bite of her lunch, it was lunch time and you two decided to eat in the rooftop.

“It’s strange” You raised an eyebrow, why did she said that, and does she know your untie? If she was talking about her, maybe, “Why do you say that” Hye mi turned to you and offered you some food, you shook your head saying no, she turned again to her food and took a deep breath.

“It’s just that she isn’t a friendly person, and…you are” A smile appeared on your face, she noticed and put her head down in shame “Thanks” You said and she let out a small laugh.

“But do you know her” You asked and Hye Mi lift her head and looked at you in the eyes “no, but what people say is that she is crazy woman” Your eyes winded, why did people call her crazy.

“What do you mean?” Now that you were living with her you wanted to know some things about her, even thought you didn’t like her very much, but she was the one that will give you a home.

“A long time ago, some people said that she was a crazy woman for believing….it will be creepy” Hye mi looked at you and sighed “She believed in…vampires” You eyes widened with her words, you never thought that Hye mi would say something like that.

“Are you serious?” You asked, just to make sure, Hye Mi let out a small laugh and stood up “Yeah, but she is just crazy don’t believe in what other’s people say” Hye mi smiled at you.

“Get up, the class already started” You stood up right away and you and her walked to class.

 

The school was over, and you were in your way home, when suddenly you noticed a strange shadow in a corner, you stopped and your eyes widened, you just could see the shadow of it, nothing more.

Then the shadow move to the light and your feet stop right away, you watched the shadow coming close and it became a man, his head was down and he looked down.

He wasn’t looking straight and just at the ground, your eyes keep looking at him, he didn’t look good and you wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter